I'm Back!!!! Oh and i'm BALD!!! LONG with pics!

silenttullip

well I loved the red on you it was so cute, the bald makes me feel like you gonna jump off the screen and strangle me but I think if you keep showing your lovely smile all will be well welcome back
as for staples many love Shea moisture and kbb I love evco, elucence conditioner, Giovanni shampoo and conditioner and the creme of nature argan shampoo

Last edited:

napbella

You look great--please document the next yr of your hair journey, I'm sure it's gonna be interesting and wonderful!

Lita

Your hair looks nice both ways...You have that perfect face for that cut...Nice..Your hair is going to grow back really fast & super healthy..

*Thanks for sharing....

Happy Hair Growing!

BlaqBella

Goodluck to you! I've been feeling self-conscience since I cut mine back to ear length a week ago (out personal frustration). I'm glad that I did though. Staples (keep-in-mind, natural, but heat user) herb. essence ltr, bronner bros. nu expressions conditioners(think i'm going to joico next though), org.jojoba oil, and numerous co-wash cond. suave, etc.

manter26

I remember you and all your wigs. Your hair was very pretty, the red looked nice too! It will grow back in no time and DH sounds so great and supportive. :yep:

EbonyCPrincess

WOW! I remember when your hubby cut your hair and after that it just seemed like you could not get it back on track - I remember the wig/edges too. I'm very happy you have a fresh start and really like a whole new journey. Do you plan to stay natural? Girl your commentary about the dye and your daughters comments were HILARIOUS! Its also beautiful that your hubby is supportive.

sydwrites

Im glad you have a support system and I know you are going to work it. I do remember you from before so I was like hey that's Nikos' cousin when i saw you on extreme couponing lol

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I bet your scalp feels soooo nice when the wind blows.

Jealous

Natty_Virgo

U look so cute with ur cut, I like that color red too. Lmao @ ur daughter, mine told me I look like a boy after my bc and she is 4

LunaGorgeous

Congratulations! With a positive attitude like that, there's no limit to what you can do. And having a support system like that makes it all the more better! :grin:

southerncitygirl

shadylane21

we've missed you and you look cute as a baldy,lol!! :) i love giovanni 50/50 shampoo, aubrey organics condtioners ( honeysucklerose, gbp or jay), i also use darcy's botanicals leave-in to detangle. i moisturize and seal with qhemet biologics amla and olive heavy cream and seal with a mix of oils including including those that contain ceramides.

i'll tag a few product threads for ya :)

Ms_CoCo37

Congrats on your SDBC (Super Deluxe BC)!:congrats: The fact that your hubby supported and encouraged your decision to go bald is awesome! And your munchkins are too cute! Especially the three year old.:lachen:

Last, but definitely not least...your eye brows are the business! I LOVE them! Can't wait to see your progress on your HHJ.:grin:

czyfaith77

Well at least you are pretty with or without hair. Just keep the right and put on some slamming earrings and you will be straight.

LovelyNaps26

wow, you are gansta with it!!! it's awesome to be fearless with hair! hair cuts can be liberating indeed. i think you'll enjoy natural hair. you'll have a cute twa by spring :)

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I howled when your 3 year old said she could see your brain:lachen::lachen:

Welcome back girlie! You have a fresh start to some healthy hair!