IM BLONDE AGAIN! (pics)

STLCoverGirl

I went to Sally's and bought some Colorfix to get rid of all the black dye in my hair. I am soo ready to go lighter. I had blonde hilites before when I was relaxed/transitioning and I loved them. I think I am going to go to Aveda and let the experts dye it. I have to say it again, that color looks gorgeous in your hair!

Tinkerbell19

I went to Sally's and bought some Colorfix to get rid of all the black dye in my hair. I am soo ready to go lighter. I had blonde hilites before when I was relaxed/transitioning and I loved them. I think I am going to go to Aveda and let the experts dye it. I have to say it again, that color looks gorgeous in your hair!

thank you and good luck with your streaks and please post pics when you are done:grin:

Tinkerbell19

Good, I trully love that color on you ... I been a very sucessful blonde for over 10 years now and I know it will only get better once I become fully natural. Keep up the good work. The color fits you well ... work it!

thank you so much! and i actually want to go alittle lighter, which brand do you use and color? i did garnier medium golden blonde

BlondeByDesire

thank you so much! and i actually want to go alittle lighter, which brand do you use and color? i did garnier medium golden blonde

Actually I use Ms. Clairol Luminize (clear) mixed with the Developer. It lightens your natural hair to it's fullest potential. Also the Sun aid in the color too. I have a variation of 3 different shades of blonde in my hair some parts are much lighter (sun induced).

Tinkerbell19

Actually I use Ms. Clairol Luminize (clear) mixed with the Developer. It lightens your natural hair to it's fullest potential. Also the Sun aid in the color too. I have a variation of 3 different shades of blonde in my hair some parts are much lighter (sun induced).

ooh wee girl that sounds like a lot of work and i would probably do it all wrong and end up looking like a bald chicken! :lachen:

~*Tigget*~

With your skintone you pull this color off really well. I like blonde hair, but it definitely has to compliment the skin. :yep: