I'm calling you out girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetpeadst

Webby, I'm calling you out girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to call out someone!

Drumroll please.......................:band:

Webby has some of the best hair on this site!!!!!! It is gawgeous!!! :dance7: When I grow up I want hair just like this!!!!!!!! And it grew overnight! I just saw your albumin January and now it is like 3 inches longer you can sure see your progress! Congrats girl!

Last edited:

webby

Think Slim
Sweet, I cannot believe you put me on blast like this. Girl, I'm so not the example head of hair that some of these gorgeous ladies have, but I love you anyway :kiss:

divine

webby said:
Sweet, I cannot believe you put me on blast like this. Girl, I'm so not the example head of hair that some of these gorgeous ladies have, but I love you anyway :kiss:

stop fronting.......

caramelty

HeY webby I could only see the pin curl pics can u pm me your password your pincurl pics look like what I am aiming for with my flip I cant wait until I get some more length already have the thickness girl Im coming for that HAIR.

Allandra

webby said:
Gone webby. Girl, you know you're gonna get a million pm's asking for your password. :lol:

webby

Think Slim
caramelty said:
HeY webby I could only see the pin curl pics can u pm me your password your pincurl pics look like what I am aiming for with my flip I cant wait until I get some more length already have the thickness girl Im coming for that HAIR.

I put the pw in my profile. I couldn't wait to get the length back to do pin-curls, but I used to have long layers. Now that my hair is blunt, I can't get the pins in my hair unless I want really small, tight curls.

Divastate

You have got some of the thickest shiniest hair I've seen- definitely an inspiration! :) As fast as it grows you're going to be long past your goal in no time.

Bmm

webby said:

What?? I am confused :confused: It looks beautiful to me....have you looked at it lately??? have you looked in the mirror? What ever you are doing keep it up!!! ;)

Hair2day

webby said:

Sweet was SOOOOOOOOOOO right on blasting you girl. You have what hairstylist call (Hairshow Hair) Simply stunning girl!!! Thank you for the pswrds!!!:)

MomofThreeBoys

Absolutely postiviely GAWWGEOUS head of hair!

Did yall see her home done Dom blowout? Let's just say I would go to Salon de Webby anytime over my local Dominican Salon!

webby

Think Slim
ladies, thank you so much for the compliments. I'll say that I'm truly blessed not to be bald, because it really took me a while to get to the point where I could do my own hair.

After moving from NYC, where I had a dom blowout done every week, I went from uber long hair, to a pixie. I encourage anyone in doubt that they can manage their own hair, to continue trying, because it is truly liberating.

My hair made me a prisoner of NYC, cause I was too scurred of what other people were gonna have my hair looking like :rofl:

KathyMay

Webby your hair really looks nice. Keep up the good work. I admire all shoulder length ladies I hope to get there by the end of this year.

GinnyP

Webby, your hair is so beautiful and healthy looking I hope to have hair just like yours one day, I am hoping and praying gosh what great looking hair! Keep up the good work and thanks for the blowout tips

webby

Think Slim
Belladonna said:
Webby
that is some great hair. You do a great job! Do you color and or cut your own hair ??

Thank you ladies. Vick, I'll get my routine to you tomorrow; I need to type it out for you.

Bella - Thank you. I get my colourshines and relaxer done in NY at a dom salon and I get my dustings/trims done here in PA. It's very difficult to trim an even cut myself, but I used to trim my hair when I had layers.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Re: Webby, I'm calling you out girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HER HAIR TOO! It's so HEALTHY and SHINY!! :yep::up:

sweetpeadst

I might nt should have put you on blast now your going to have to many budies and I am going to be jealous!!!!!! But I want your routine as well! Your hair surpassed mine!! So now I am going to have to get on the ball! I want armpit length by December that is my goal!!!!

nicki6

In my best Jan Brady voice.....Webby, Webby, Webby :rolleyes: Its all about Webby:p

Seriously tho', Webby is like the most popular girl in school that you want to hate,but can't because she's a sweet and genuine soul:kiss:

This shoutout was overdue:grin:

webby

Think Slim
sweetpeadst said:
I might nt should have put you on blast now your going to have to many budies and I am going to be jealous!!!!!! But I want your routine as well! Your hair surpassed mine!! So now I am going to have to get on the ball! I want armpit length by December that is my goal!!!!
Fame lasts a fleeting moment, friendships last eternity :kiss:

webby

Think Slim
nicki6 said:
In my best Jan Brady voice.....Webby, Webby, Webby :rolleyes: Its all about Webby:p

Seriously tho', Webby is like the most popular girl in school that you want to hate,but can't because she's a sweet and genuine soul:kiss:

This shoutout was overdue:grin:
Now why you gotta make me cry so early in the morning? :cry:
That's the sweetest thing anyone ever said to me...Girl, I wuv you ((big ole hug))) :kiss:

bluediamond0829

Webby you have some beautiful hair..please also get me the information to your hair regimen...im just loving it....and also the colors that u use...