I'm getting the B.C. itch!

SparklingFlame

Somebody stop me! I'm getting frustrated with my hair and I'm having visions of TWA in my head. Hopefully this is just temporary. My twists dont seem to come out right anymore and I'm feeling saying to hell with it and getting out my scissors!

Hee hee...you get those too? I've been having those visions especially after a seeing a few albums. I'm planning to have my hair professionally twisted next month by Nedjetti http://www.nedjetti.com (since I can't seem to get it right myself) and take a break from my hair to help me out.

BTW: When was the last time you trimmed? A trim may help your hair "act" a little better. I just had my cut last week and my hair is acting brand new, and Bubblin' just trimmed about an inch of hers and it's also done a turn around. Maybe you just need a good trim rather than the BC? Try it!

Please don't cut your hair! you give Twa's like me inspiration to keep going, just find something else to do until you get over your frustrations, I think you have very beautiful hair that is so healthy, Oh! Please don't do that, I beg of you........... LOL!!!

NappyParadise said:
Please don't cut your hair! you give Twa's like me inspiration to keep going, just find something else to do until you get over your frustrations, I think you have very beautiful hair that is so healthy, Oh! Please don't do that, I beg of you........... LOL!!!

:lachen::lachen: Girl you got me over here rollin!

Thanks so much for the compliment! I ran the haircut idea by my man and you should have seen the look on his face! He was like "Oh hells nah!" It was priceless! No, I wont cut it. I'll just keep going on my protective style challenge and call it a day! I get frustrated sometimes with it when I have a lot goin on and I do have a lot goin on right now. This is just a phase ( I hope!) :lol:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back