I'm Hoping I Can Make Waistlength By.......

SmilingElephant

I've had a good amount of growth this year....i don't know how many inches....i think about 7....i went from APL to almost MBL in 9 months. According to my sister...i AM MBL:woot:....bc i have a short torso.

So i'm hoping i can make it to WSL by March 2009.....do you ladies think that's possible? I have a photo in my Pikistrip that i took 3 months ago....i'm gonna add another one in February when i get my next relaxer
and the last one will be when i make waistlength.:dance7:

My hair grows at like 1 inch per month....pretty fast....and sometimes i only get .05 an inch a month. I only need 3 inches!!:wallbash::strong:

SmilingElephant

I went to the BSS today and bought some deep conditioner....I was completely OUT!!!.....and some cute hair candies for 99cents each. I got a cute ponytailer and two new colorful duckbilled clip thingies....i think they're called banana clips...i'm not sure but i LOVE those things....i'm going back to protective styling and low mani styles.

I was tryna be brave and wear my hair out more often....straightened. NOPE! lol

Last edited:

LadyPaniolo

It sounds like you will make it! I think I'll achieve WL by my 30th B-day in June.... at least in my longest layer.

GoldenBreeze

Certainly you can Lady.:grin: Looking forward to seeing the result.

I'm natural, and hoping to be WL by the end of 2009. If I can do it, then I know you can do it to.