I'm in love with Elasta QP

atl_mulattamami

Last night I washed my hair with a random shampoo and conditioned with the Elasta QP Intense Conditioner. When finished I moisturized with the Mango Butter and slicked my hair back with the Glaze. My hair feels soooo soft. UNBELIEVABLY soft! Hasn't been this soft since I was 4 years old soft! Ladies I think this one is it! I can't wait to get the shampoo! Oh yea and the shine is AMAZING!

You are absolutely right. I really love Elasta QP. It definitely makes my hair so soft and it makes it easier to it to be slicked back.

i twisted my hair with the mango butter last night and slicked it back today with a little ice gel...my hair is extremely soft and shiny. I co-sign on this product, it's great.

I use the shampoo, conditioner, mango butter, and recovery oil moisturizer on my 23 month's old hair. Her hair has grown very long since I've started using the Elasta QP products. Her ponytails are so straight and soft.

Mango butter and Recovery are a part of my staple products. They are fantastic, I can't say enough about Mango butter and DPR 11! I've not tried the shampoos and conditioners as of yet but based on reviews I'm sure they are good too!

I use the Elasta QP 3 in 1 conditoner/protien (?) spray. It has replaced the Soft N Free I used to use (which seemed to cause increased shedding). It leaves my hair very soft, not oily and detangles well. I'd give the exact name, but I cannot find the bottle right now. :(
I usually use Pantene (the one for us brown folx) to wash but I think I may have to try Elasta. I'm impressed with the spray, so adding the shampoo and conditioner may be a bigger plus!
The mango butter is made by Elasta too?

I should start using their products more regularly again since I remember getting good results with quite a few things like the Creme and Stimulating Shampoo's, the Glaze Gel, Recovery, Mango Butter, and something else. Their shampoo's are really good and don't have harsh suphates, the glaze gel is really thick and moisturizing/ taming, Recovery and Mango Butter are very moisurizing too. The prices can't be beat either.

Glad to hear you found something that works for you. For whatever reason that stuff doesn't work for me. :-(

i was LOVING Elasta QP...unfortunately it didn't like my skin as much...i had rashes and breakouts all over my back sooo i'm on to Tresemme now!

I LOVE the Mango Butter!!! It leaves my new growth so soft and wavy. I haven't tried any of the other products, but I definitely plan to.

Camille429 said:
Where can you get the Mango Butter? I can't find it anywhere.

i still love the Mango Butter, even though the conditioner and shampoo messed up my skin, this butter will still be a staple! i got it at the local BSS!

Back