I'm Loving Surge Woojee Cream AND the Surge Oil...

loverofnaps71

I\'m Loving Surge Woojee Cream AND the Surge Oil...

Anyone using Surge's woojee cream???? The loose oil, Lotion Motion #9? These products are terrific! I used the woojee cream today after doing my condition wash. I just shook my hair, then added the cream. It kept my hair very shiny. Even though I have shrinkage, the cream minimized the shrinkage!! It's a terrific product. The oil smells divine. I used every night before going to bed to keep my hair conditioned and moisturized.

How ya'll liking these products?

Re: I\'m Loving Surge Woojee Cream AND the Surge Oil...

I got mine today. EXCELLENT products! The cream, as you've said, leaves your hair moist and shiny. I rarely use oil, but I put it on to give it a try. Within seconds my hair turned VERY soft and silky in my hands.

I tell you, I love this entire product line!
drunk.gif

I put the Wojee cream in a spritz bottle and I am spritzing my hair with it right now...to retwist my hair for the night...this is only my second day using it...I will let you know the results tomorrow...

It is a conditioning cream/lotion made by Surge...

I have all three products the Woojee cream kind of dry out
my hair after using for a couple of days.
I love the Lotion Motion #9 oil its GREAT.

I use all three and recently my mother bought me the shampoo. I put the woojee cream on my wet hair after a shampoo. Just be careful about the amount you use. The Woojee cream has alot of protein in it. I use a dime size amount. I have used the Lotion Motion #9 as a hot oil treatment and I put it on my new growth to keep it soft. The shampoo is nice too it has a citrus fruit smell. I did one shampoo with it so far. I will probably use it everyother week. I normally do more co washes.

The cream has a lot of protein in it?
I guess I don't recognize some protein names.
I'm reading the ingredients and I'm not sure what you are referring to. Please tell us which ones are the proteins.
Thanks!

Pallas

You are right I meant the shampoo. The cream does not have any protein.

Hi lthomas1 and everyone else. I was wondering if you can list the ingredients for the shampoo?

Thanks

I have all three product myself, I really like the oil and the Woojee cream, smells Hmmm. Whenever I undo my hair, I put the Woojee cream on my hair and then comb it. It feels very nice to touch.

I've been using the Woojee Cream and I was really surprised at how moisturizing it was. I tried the shampoo this past weekend and it was moisturizing and left my hair soft.

I'm lovin the Surge results too. I mix the Lotion Motion #9 oil in with my shea butter creme and use that on my length. I spray my scalp 1-2 times everyday or every few days. My edges and sides are filling in better (I always part my hair down the middle so it's been thinning.)

Back