I'm not black, but I have impossible hair. Losing hope. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te'TahHead

I usually DON'T gym unless the newb really seems to be having a hard time with replies (under 10)

But, hell, atleast I am consistent. i don't discriminate based upon race, hair type, color, creed, or "ethinic" backround.

I'm sorry as hayle, don't matter who you be!

gymfreak336

I usually DON'T gym unless the newb really seems to be having a hard time with replies (under 10)

But, hell, atleast I am consistent. i don't discriminate based upon race, hair type, color, creed, or "ethinic" backround.

:lachen::lachen: Atleast your honest. I don't disagree with you about the replies. I just notice some people making comments about that but I don't see them in any other threads.

sprungonhairboards

:lachen:I know that's right. I forget we even have a hair forum, I'm so over it. Only reason I been here lately cause' OT has been so boring since the last round of bannings :lachen:

Allandra

Closing this thread for review of each post.

Some of you need to tone it down, and you know exactly who you are. :nono:

:locked:

:ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.