I'm renewing my vows

ThePerfectScore

Yes... I am renewing my vows to hair care! You guys see me on this site errrday, but never in the hair section any more. I'm always poking around the make up thread (going broke there), Entertainment and Off topic threads... I haven't been stalking people's fotkis... I haven't been buying a hair product a day... I have been slack on taking my hair vitamins and my one a days.... I have stopped DCing my hair 2 or more times a week.... I've stopped massaging my scalp with essential oils....Haven't had a silk scarf or pillow cases for months... the only thing I've been constant about it protective styles (Bunning)...

So Hair... (looks hair in the eyes)... I love you... and I am sorry I have been distracted by the other entertaining hotmesses on this site... The reason why I paid $6.50 was to get you healthy and growing not to talk about TI's baby mama Tiny, or wonder why Becky be all up in my face... or critique how much Riri is a poser or if Kim Kardashian's butt is really hers. I know I haven't always been the best person to you. But at least I've avoided flat irons and blow dries and have adopted air drying! So please hair don't look at my short comings, because I promise not to look at yours. I promise from this day forward to go back to treating you like the silky wonder you are destined to be!

So Do you Hair take TPS to be your lawfully wedded caretaker? - I Do
Do you TPS take your hair to be your lawfully wedded head warmer and crowning glory?- I Do

Last edited:

sharifeh

So Hair... (looks hair in the eyes)... I love you... and I am sorry I have been distracted by the other entertaining hotmesses on this site... The reason why I paid $6.50 was to get you healthy and growing not to talk about TI's baby mama Tiny, or wonder why Becky be all up in my face... or critique how much Riri is a poser or if Kim Kardashian's butt is really hers.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I give myself a time limit for how long i can stay in off topic. :look: Not very successful at following it though. :lachen:

SelfStyled

:lachen::lachen::lachen:- I enjoyed that. I am the opposite. When I find the time to come on, I go straight to Hair...2 years and I am still obsessed:nono:.

Ronnieaj

Let no offtopic forsake you and your hair. I'm like SelfStyled; I'll peruse, sometimes comment, and then come back to my love! :infatuated:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
:lachen::lachen::lachen:- I enjoyed that. I am the opposite. When I find the time to come on, I go straight to Hair...2 years and I am still obsessed:nono:.

I am the same way. I'll go to OT, ET, relationships too just to see what people are on about. I may even add a post or two but they don't hold my interest for too long. Then it's back to hair.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
NO THANKS! You leave my Tiny alone! Humphf!

Good luck on your hair care renewal. I need to be up in here but once you get a hit of OT & ET, it's hard to come back here. Plus, some of y'all scare me in here. I am scared to get e-jumped 'round here. No way Jose!

Supervixen

Thanks ThePerfectScore. Nessa Bryant and her too small, crushed velvet, areola peaking stripper-fits, black women in Hollyweird shaving off half of their hair, Reggie Bush's moms looking like she wants to backhand Kim K, trying to get Kelly to realize Papa Knowles IS HER DADDY TOO and discussing MJJ's dating prefernces are very distracting.

I too need to get back to hair, and also weightloss/weight training. I accept this vow.

I just hope I can last.

Ericka

I fell off the hair care band wagon too. All I do is wash, condition for about 5-10 mins then I rinse and blow dry then flat iron. I stopped deep conditioning because my stylist doesn't do this when I go to him. I think I'm going to start doing it again when I have more time. I also have the indian oils and powders and only used them a handfull of times.

hillytmj

LOL! I like this post. I have never ventured to other sections on this site, only the haircare discussions. There have been times when I got tired of dealing with my hair, but all it takes is a look at someone's progress and I motivated to stick with my reggie all over again.

Attachments

• Progress 3 - July 2009.jpg
    Progress 3 - July 2009.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1

ThePerfectScore

I guess since I'm barely APL relaxed I'm not as in awe with my hair as ppl who are like midback or just did the big chop... i feel my hair is humdrum... But all b/c I was cheating on it.

Lady Esquire

TPS, you are a trip. Good luck on your renewal.
I was on my game for the first few years, and then after my last pregnancy, this passed 13 months, I have fallen off HARD.

Yesterday, I started reading old threads, and taking side notes, to revisit the prods and techniques that were tried and true. This was a thread I needed to read, and funny too. :lol: