im selling my imperial wig

Very pretty wig!

In 7 days that price is gonna be way more than $140. Ebay bidders like to compete. After a while, they don't care about the price anymore, they just wanna beat that winning bid.:lachen:

Very pretty wig!

In 7 days that price is gonna be way more than $140. Ebay bidders like to compete. After a while, they don't care about the price anymore, they just wanna beat that winning bid.:lachen:

OMG that is so true...I have seen people outbid to death when there are Buy It Now's for cheaper ...Like please people it's not that serious to always win

Very pretty wig!

That is SO true! People are bidding on One n' Only Argan Oil for like, $15-$20! And yes I'm talking about that $8.99 bottle we get from Sallys! :blush::perplexed

That is SO true! People are bidding on One n' Only Argan Oil for like, $15-$20! And yes I'm talking about that $8.99 bottle we get from Sallys! :blush::perplexed

i hope so but im impatient and i have a headache right now which means im about to punch the computer if i dont go up a few bids already:wallbash:

Just don't look back at it until the last few hours ....Most serious bidders do not bid until the last day in the last hours or minutes.....because if they bid early they drive the price up...the bidding wars do not begin until the last hour....The first bidder just wants to lock the listing in so you don't cancel it..I bid on things in the last 2 minutes or less

Yes, I'm a pretty serious ebayer too. That's exactly how it works. I don't bid until the last minute. Especially since I can do it with an iphone app. I don't have to worry about bidding early because I have to go out or something. So you probably won't see any action until WAY late in the game.

:lachen:You sound like me girl! I'm a great bidder.

Just don't look back at it until the last few hours ....Most serious bidders do not bid until the last day in the last hours or minutes.....because if they bid early they drive the price up...the bidding wars do not begin until the last hour....The first bidder just wants to lock the listing in so you don't cancel it..I bid on things in the last 2 minutes or less

:lachen:You sound like me too, bidding on my iphone.

Yes, I'm a pretty serious ebayer too. That's exactly how it works. I don't bid until the last minute. Especially since I can do it with an iphone app. I don't have to worry about bidding early because I have to go out or something. So you probably won't see any action until WAY late in the game.

Back