Im So Bored with my hair!!(vent)

Rapunzel*

URH.....

anyways im transitioning and ive been constantly bunning 6-7 times a week and pinning my hair. i think i may do a rollerset w/o heat after i go to the gym. i want to give my self a trim but i want to wait until december. i guess i can dust the next time i straighten. i got bored with my hair 2 weeks ago and i cut my bangs but im not using heat until mid oct so i dont really expose them. ive been cowashing my hair 2-3 times a week and applying shea butter throughout my hair. i may throw on a wig by Sunday if i dont do a roller set tonight. this is going to be a long transition and my ng is about 3 inches long. im contemplating on weather im going to trim every 3 months until relaxed hair is gone or i will trim 2 times a year and do the bc in late 2010 or 2011. i brought a phony pony a month ago, and ive been wearing it on Sundays.........

any ideas

WaistLengthDreams

URH.....

anyways im transitioning and ive been constantly bunning 6-7 times a week and pinning my hair. i think i may do a rollerset w/o heat after i go to the gym. i want to give my self a trim but i want to wait until december. i guess i can dust the next time i straighten. i got bored with my hair 2 weeks ago and i cut my bangs but im not using heat until mid oct so i dont really expose them. ive been cowashing my hair 2-3 times a week and applying shea butter throughout my hair. i may throw on a wig by Sunday if i dont do a roller set tonight. this is going to be a long transition and my ng is about 3 inches long. im contemplating on weather im going to trim every 3 months until relaxed hair is gone or i will trim 2 times a year and do the bc in late 2010 or 2011. i brought a phony pony a month ago, and ive been wearing it on Sundays.........

any ideas

Does your hair dry completely when you do a roller set without heat? How long does it take to dry?