Im soo ready to do a britney spears!!!!!!!!

Nixx22jam

I am sooo sick and tired of all this hair stuff. I cant get it right. Im just ready to cut it off and be done with it. My hair is breaking no matter what i do. First I had a protein overload and I tried to fix that for months to no avail then I finally think i get it mositurized only to find broken off patches all over the place. Im constantly lookin at the hairs that come out of my comb. I even tried wet bunning to get more moisture in and now its finally moisturised i see split ends and ssks all over the place when my hair is either broken or shedded. I cant lie to myself any more about the hairs."Maybe it was ready to break from before, your doing the best that you can do, it cant b what your doing." Im so fakking fed up at this moment. I spend waaay to much time and money on my hair and products oil and conditioners and all this other bolloks to be this dissapointed.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I feel like a parent with a stubborn child. Maybe its just bad parenting, I dont kno what im doing wrong. Im gonna wash and get my hair straighten today and im tellin ya'll if I get angry ima do sumn rash. I already have the scissors in my bag ready to snip, snip away. I just may come bk from lunch with a baldie! I have never seriously thought of cutting my hair ever in my life and today is that day. I was gonna get it put in a weve today but i cant with all this disatster going on up their. I cant explain how frustrated I am.

Awwww, hun! *HUGSHUGSHUGS*

First of all, I totally know how frustrating breakage can be! Six months ago I'd cry when looking into the mirror because the whole back half of my hair had broken off! Ugh, I still have dark memories of how miserable that was! It's not impossible to end breakage, though, I promise you! My breakage problems cease to exist nowadays and my hair has grown! I'm super clueless, so if I can do it anyone can! Just let the frustration out and cry if you feel you need to, and you will recover and come up with a brand new game plan! I know how disheartening and discouraging it can be! Your hair looks gorgeous in your avatar! Seriously does!

What is your routine girl? Maybe tone down whatever it is you're doing!

And I totally feel you on the money.....it can seem expensive, especially if it seems the stuff you're buying isn't working! I know newb me, for example.... I had no "good" products for my hair when I decided I NEEDED to fix my breakage problem, so I literally had to go out and buy everything from the condish/poo to the hair bands to the brush, etc. I know something that seemed to help my hair with breakage was Shine's Instant Repair for breakage. It's not very expensive either. I just try to get by personally by buying the low-price products like Suave, lol. I find they work just as good if not better!

But get it allllllllllllll out! Trust me, I KNOW! I've made some LHCF threads like this! I get how upsetting and hopeless it can seem. *MOREHUGS*

Last edited:
ohhh i know how you feel. ima be honest, if i felt the way you do, shoooot id cut! ive done it before for no reason, so i know i would do it again if i got as mas as you are.

i have no advice tho, i just wanted to tell you that i know how you feel.

but may i ask, how are you styling your hair?

Thanks alot! I'm siting at my desk doing a S&D and im feeling much better. My hair is feeling moisturised so thats calmed me down a little bit. But I think the ssk's might be killing my hair. And I have sooo many So im jus going to get my hair straightened today and jus be on a S&D mission. but I think I have all the products that I can buy for now I've got no space in my cuboard and I think I needed to clarify because ever since I have my hair feels so much better. However I dont know where the patches are coming from (swear they were'nt there last week) and the splits are looking dangerous. May be the wet bunning and the brushing the hair when wet and keeping the bun in once place even though I took it down like every 2-3 days and brushed the front very little with a soft brush contributed to my breakage.

I washed with Elasta qp mositurizing Shampoo and Conditioner
or CO wash with HH
apply olive oil moisturising lotion then seal with my sheabutter mix and a lil EVCO.

I hardly had any protein in my regi because i had a protein over load. This is the first time my hair has felt this soft in MONTHS and all I put on it last night was some shea butter after co washing with HH and EVOO. Maybe because my hair needed clarifying before, It wasnt retaining any moisture and it was breaking. I dunno. Could I go from protein overload to moisture overload just like that? Im scared of washing with the ors replenishing pak because I'm unsure of what my hair needs. I'll do another wet assesment later. Thanks for your encouraging words I feel much better. I think doing the S&D helps because I feel like I may be doing something to remedy the situation.

ohhh i know how you feel. ima be honest, if i felt the way you do, shoooot id cut! ive done it before for no reason, so i know i would do it again if i got as mas as you are.

i have no advice tho, i just wanted to tell you that i know how you feel.

but may i ask, how are you styling your hair?
My hair was in weave back to back for a like 2 months and in between I've been pre pooing and soaking in oil and DC up the ying yang. Took my hair out of weave 2 weeks ago to give it a break before weaveing it again and thought i'd wet bun. I wasnt doing my hair up tight and I was using ouchless bands and bagyyiny my ends and all sorts. I started a thread about my phony pony breaking my hair. Some one suggested I may have a protein overload which i new was a possiblity so I upped the moisture now my hair FINALLY feels moisturised but im noticing breakage a patch at the frotn and in the middle Im gonna wash and straighten my hair later and take pics.

Thanks alot! I'm siting at my desk doing a S&D and im feeling much better. My hair is feeling moisturised so thats calmed me down a little bit. But I think the ssk's might be killing my hair. And I have sooo many So im jus going to get my hair straightened today and jus be on a S&D mission. but I think I have all the products that I can buy for now I've got no space in my cuboard and I think I needed to clarify because ever since I have my hair feels so much better. However I dont know where the patches are coming from (swear they were'nt there last week) and the splits are looking dangerous. May be the wet bunning and the brushing the hair when wet and keeping the bun in once place even though I took it down like every 2-3 days and brushed the front very little with a soft brush contributed to my breakage.

I washed with Elasta qp mositurizing Shampoo and Conditioner
or CO wash with HH
apply olive oil moisturising lotion then seal with my sheabutter mix and a lil EVCO.

I hardly had any protein in my regi because i had a protein over load. This is the first time my hair has felt this soft in MONTHS and all I put on it last night was some shea butter after co washing with HH and EVOO. Maybe because my hair needed clarifying before, It wasnt retaining any moisture and it was breaking. I dunno. Could I go from protein overload to moisture overload just like that? Im scared of washing with the ors replenishing pak because I'm unsure of what my hair needs. I'll do another wet assesment later. Thanks for your encouraging words I feel much better. I think doing the S&D helps because I feel like I may be doing something to remedy the situation.

:hot:aaaahh Nahhhh!!...... theres your problem.

FIX IT! :spank:

and get a gooda$$ trim while your at it:grin::look:

Was the weave tight? And I definitely agree with Adora on the brushing wet bunning thing. I truly truly believe that, whether your hair has moisture or protein overload, brushing it while in such a fragile state is just a set back waiting to happen.

I've been on a personal PS challenge myself and am all about sacrificing style for strands these days. Maybe some low manipulation styles would help (especially twists) and I highly recommend finger-combing as opposed to combing and brushing. If you need smooth edges for the work environment, try using a satin scarf for 30 minutes.

:hot:aaaahh Nahhhh!!...... theres your problem.

FIX IT! :spank:

and get a gooda$$ trim while your at it:grin::look:
I took the bun out every other day and didnt realize I was catching it up in exactly the same position the middle of my hair is jus nyam out! Here I was thinking wet bunning was the best way to go in my weave break. Im gonna straighten it then go right bk to weave. P.S my hair feels soooo soft. I think its because i clarified. my hair is in a shameful looking twist out because after noticing the state of my hair i was not doing another bun. But my hair has been out all day and WOW!

So I straightened my yesterday Absolutely no growth and i knew my hair was growin.My hair dresser said the front of my hair grew but not the back. So the back just broke off then. I think im gonna give my hair and 2 week break then wash with ors replenishing pac and then condition with aussie moist reconstructor. Is that too much protein? P.S I just found out that aussie moist do teeny bottle of shampoo and conditioner and tiny single one use packs so i will be trying stuff out.

Back