im sooooooooooo sad

chebaby

why qhemet dont work for me?:sad:. well at least the heavy cream dont. i got it from a sista on this board and it makes my hair feel like straw. i used it three times counting today and each time my hair feels like straw. i ended up ordering the burdock root butter and the olive and honey balm in hopes that they do a much better job for me. i have fine hair but i love heavy butters and creams but this is a :nono: for me.
and i sealed it with cocasta oil and that makes everything yummy so idk.

is there anyone out there the amla and olive didnt work for but the burdock root or olive and honey balm worked for? please give me hope.

I feel your pain the root butter and the olive/honey balm works wonders for my hair but the alma heavy cream makes my hair feel dry like it did yours,i feel your pain.:nono:

I have fine hair too and my hair worked well with all Qhemet products. I used the Heavy Cream and that worked and the Burdock root worked well too. I have excessively dry hair too. I think the key is to make sure you use a moistursing shampoo and to keep your hair braided up at night to hold in the moisture of the product. I only put the stuff on my hair when I am braiding up at night.

Best,
Almond Eyes

I feel your pain the root butter and the olive/honey balm works wonders for my hair but the alma heavy cream makes my hair feel dry like it did yours,i feel your pain.:nono:
thanx. thats good to know that maybe the balm and burdock root may work for me.

The Olive & Honey Balm is so yummy and moisturizing. The Amla Heavy Cream was okay for me, but that Honey Balm? :lick:

The Olive & Honey Balm is so yummy and moisturizing. The Amla Heavy Cream was okay for me, but that Honey Balm? :lick:
thanx. this is what im really looking forward to using because i love balms. they are usually so moisturizing and give great shine.

yea yall, im touching my hair right now and it feels so rough. when i go home im going to moisturize my hair with jane carter's nourish and shine.

Balm or cream? I use the cream and it is wonderful, though I seal with coconut oil. Just a little bit will do the trick, as you don't need much.

Back