I'm starting to seriously consider wigs.

mikimix

But I'm terrified that it is just going to look awful. I hate when you can see that it's a wig/fake and that's what I'm scared of.

I really like Rihanna's wig here:

And I was thinking of looking for something like that either in that colour or black
i dont want to get something super long or something so it looks fake straight off the bat (since I have SL hair already it'll look weird if I come in one day with WL hair lol)

Is there a way to not make it look like a wig?
London ladies, where do you think I can get good quality wigs?

Tiye

But isn't the Rihanna wig seen above obviously fake? Suggestion: buy hair you like and find a stylist who makes quick weaves wigs. A quick weave is hair wefts (weave hair) glued to a stocking or weave cap. The stylist then cuts and shapes it on your head so that it looks basically like your own hair - if you choose hair that looks like it could be yours.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
There are some good wigs out there. I think they key is to get something that matches your personality, something that resembles a style you would actually wear with your real hair. Wigs can be lots of fun and it's an easy get up and go hair style. :yep:

Bublin

I've found that alot of the nice wigs you see on this forum and on youtube are not available in the UK. You can order internationally from Hairsisters.com and the shipping isn't too bad. I ordered 2 wigs from them once that were being raved about on youtube. I was disappointed tbh as they looked really fake and were huge.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I'm w/ Supergirl...try your best to get a wig that fits your style, personality so it looks as natural as possible. You're wearing the wig for you when people think it's your real hair... :yep:

I was looking for wigs the other day and didn't know that Vivica Fox has acquired Bev Johnson's line :blush: (I'm so late) :lol:
http://www.wigs.com/beverly-johnson-wigs.html