I'm still hacking my hair today....but.....

Kiki82

Before I do I want to compare my hair from 3 months ago till now... 2 months ago I started this thread

Ladies I really need some help....Underprocessed

To make a long story short the middle of my hair was breaking like crazy...here is the pic (pic # 1) For the past 3 months I have been cowashing and I really stop to analyze my regime....I flat ironed last night, and maybe I'm hallucinating but it looks a little better to me> I know that I still need to cut which I will do a little cut today...and when I relax either this November or January I will do another little cut....and every 6 months on relaxer day I will do trims.....here is pic # 2

Attachments

• Q hair.jpg
    Q hair.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 561
  • q hair october 2010 2.jpg
    q hair october 2010 2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 568
Last edited:

GL925

Great progress. Your hair looks thicker. You're doing something right girl. Good luck on your hair journey. :)

steffiejoe

I see a lot of improvement ! I would trim the sides off to even it up and do a small trim to the rest of your hair. I can see it has thickened up . Keep up with what your doing , cause its working.

HHG

BlaqBella

Yeah it looks liked you stopped the breakage and have been able to maintain/retain your length. Congrats! It's beautiful!

Kiki82

Here is the pic... My mom did the cut and I am soooo lovin it. I got a blow out and lightly flat ironed......I think come either November 2010 or Jan. 2010 I will do another trim then every 6 months there after.... thank you guys!!

Attachments

• Q's Hair Cut.jpg
    Q's Hair Cut.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 334

Tangie

Your cut came out beautifully! And your hair has definitely thickened. Keep doing what you're doing!

againstallodds

Your mom did a great job with the cut. You have beautiful hair! It's thickened up considerably. I wish I could trust my mom with scissors :lol:

MsPlatinumbsf

What ever you are doing keep doing it you have great progress. Since you just trim you should wait another 3mths again before you trim again. Your hair is Beautiful.

Kiki82

T
What ever you are doing keep doing it you have great progress. Since you just trim you should wait another 3mths again before you trim again. Your hair is Beautiful.

Thanks hon! Ok so I will def. wait until jan of 2011 to get the next trim. Hopefully I can hold out from getting a relaxer until then cause I will be 6 months post relaxer come jan 2011.

Eritreladiee

Yea! your hair looks great after the trim! And it's done really well for only 3 months! It's only a matter of time for you :)

Kiki82

Here is an update....I relaxed December 2010...I didn't switch relaxer as I still had two Motion Kids relaxers left....Here are the results....

Attachments

• Relaxer  December 2010 #2.jpg
    Relaxer December 2010 #2.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 163

Mystic

WOW!!! What is your regimen? You are doing an awesome job in managing your hair. The thickness is crazy and your hair looks very healthy!!! Good job......

Here is an update....I relaxed December 2010...I didn't switch relaxer as I still had two Motion Kids relaxers left....Here are the results....

mstk

It looks much, much thicker. Keep at it and you'll regain your original length in no time (if you haven't already).