I'm still hacking my hair today....but.....

Shadiyah

your hair looks so much thicker and healthier from the first pic. I know you happy you didn't have to lose it all.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Congratulations on your progress, maybe the breakage will stop with your new hair regimen.

Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

Kiki82

Thanks you guys....I really needed the strength to do the initial cut and it took me a LONG time to do it. I was suppose to get a mini trim, but may do so the last week in Jan 2011. My regime is:

Sundays
Light Protein Regime- Twice a month
Prepoo with LeKair Cholesterol mixed with EVOO for 30 minutes
Shampoo with Aphogee Shampoo for Damage Hair
Deep Condition with Motions CPR for 15-30 minutes
Deep Condition with Keracare Humecto 30-45 minutes

OR

Hard Protein Regime- Twice a month
Shampoo with Nexxus Therape
Deep Condition with Nexxus Emergencee (1 or 2 minutes)
Shampoo again with Nexxus Therape
Deep Condition with Keracare Humecto 30-45 minutes

Wednesdays
Protein Moisture Balance Regime- Once a week
Prepoo with LeKair Cholesterol mixed with EVOO for 30 minutes
Shampoo with CON green label
Deep Condition with Aphogee 2 minute & ORS Replenshing Pak 30-45 minutes
OR
Deep Condition with Keracare Humecto only 30-45 minutes

(I know that most of these conditioners are protein, but the reason for calling it a protein/moisture balance regime is because of the way my hair feels after STRONG but MOISTURIZED...)

Fridays
Aussie Moist cowashing Regime- 2-3 times a week (I always cowash on Fridays...then I throw a couple of other days in there if my hair feels dry or if I do a braid out and I want it fresh)
Prepoo with Aussie 3 minute miracle for 1-3 minutes
Cowash with Aussie Conditioner

After each Regime
I do Sunshyne's T-shirt method
I mix Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship and Rusk Sensories Smoother Leave-in (match made in heaven!!!)
Lightly Detangle (if at all) depends
Then apply BB's Moisturizer over the leave-ins
Braid my hair adding EVOO to the ends
I put Biosilk on th roots then coconut serum on top and tie my hair down with a scarf
I may air dry or if its the winter time I will go under dome dryer for 30-45 minutes
On Sundays, I will apply EYL Castor Oil to my scalp very LIGHTLY

HTH,
Kiki82

Kiki82

Congratulations on your progress, maybe the breakage will stop with your new hair regimen.

Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

I really hope so hon...I am trying to be extra gentle with my hair...I still lose hairs, but hopefully it won't get back to the way it was....I pray...

Kiki82

Great Job your hair definitely gained thickness! It looks all you need is one more trim and your good!

Thanks I am doing another mini trim this month...I am a little nervous, but I am going to stay diligent on my trim every 3 months...

keelioness

Pretty hair..Thanx for posting your reggie. I used to luv Emergencee..I think I' ll go back to that instead of the Aphogee.

BostonMaria

Fantastic job on your hair!! You did an amazing job. Your hair looks very healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Qurlyqt

Your hair is lovely! What an about-face from your 1st pic. And I almost looked yo mama up to see if she would do mine :look:.

Kiki82

Quick Update Ladies:

I received a blow out in Feb 2011 and I got a little trim in March 2011..pics below....

Attachments

• Blow Out Feb 2011 2.jpg
    Blow Out Feb 2011 2.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 72
  • March 2011 Cut.jpg
    March 2011 Cut.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: