in-between stage is a *&^% @!!!!!!!

Ayeshia

okay my twa is starting to look a mess. its only been a month and a half and my hair is starting to act up already! i thought it would at least last till feb because i heard that your hair grows slower in the winter but i guess not
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
it doesnt stick close to my head anymore (which i liked). now its poofy and curly. i would try to pull it back in a headband but the front is shorter than the back. i overchopped a little in the front so i have about an inch to go for it to get pulled back smoothly with out short curls sticking out in the front. im just lost
confused.gif
confused.gif
any suggestions?
confused.gif
confused.gif

I suggest that you pick and pat your hair into the shape you want. When I had a TWA the almost-straight part in the front would stick up somthin' ugly! To fix that, I would just slick it back a little with some gel. Hope I helped you and good luck with your not-so-TWA!

Re: in-between stage is a *&^% @!!!!!!!

I used to put gel all over my hair then do a little part on the side then slick down the front and sides. It was a breeze and looked like it had been cut in a style I never looked like I had a TWA although it was only 2 inches. You have to get the right gel though paul mitchell super clean sculpting gel was the only thing I got to work right...expensive but it gives you waves for days. HTH

hair 3c

thanks guys! i guess my mango butter "only" days are over. i think i will give the paul mitchell gel a try. dunno when though cuz im broke for the season. guess i have to deal with it until then.
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif

in fact now that i think about it, its just the front of my head thats actin up due to the awkward length....i gotta experiment...

Back