~~In my quest to find an oil mix that doesn’t contain silicone and smells good... ~~

Porsche19

...at the same time,

I found some promising stuff today.

I looooove evoo on my hair but I hate for my hair to smell like an Italian salad!

I bought something called Mo’ Body essential oils by Vitale. It smells really sweet and masks the scent of the olive oil perfectly.

Ingredients:

Sesame Oil, KuKui Nut Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, lanolin Oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Mink Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Safflower Oil, Vitamin A, D, and E.

The only thing is... what’s Mink oil? Oil from a mink?!? That would be disturbing to me...

Even so, it looks like a very good oil mix to me. Does anyone use this?

KAddy

Porsche19 said:
...at the same time,

I found some promising stuff today.

I looooove evoo on my hair but I hate for my hair to smell like an Italian salad!

I bought something called Mo’ Body essential oils by Vitale. It smells really sweet and masks the scent of the olive oil perfectly.

Ingredients:

Sesame Oil, KuKui Nut Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, lanolin Oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Mink Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Safflower Oil, Vitamin A, D, and E.

The only thing is... what’s Mink oil? Oil from a mink?!? That would be disturbing to me...

Even so, it looks like a very good oil mix to me. Does anyone use this?

I think so. I found this information:
Mink have a thick fatty layer just below the skin. This fatty layer is recovered after the pelt is removed from the carcass and is then rendered down to make mink oil.
It is the closest known oil to human skin oil. In highly refined, purified form, it is used by many people for the treatment of skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema and acne. It penetrates quickly to the epidermis layer of the skin to help prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and also works as a natural sun screen.

Aside from that the ingredients sound wonderful.