“insert” 4B pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

I HOPE NOT...DID I?

i was hoping for a "pic thread" for the 6 common hair types

(not on the same thread..."individually". sound dumb to you???):lachen::lachen::lachen: newbies seem to be quite confused???

Last edited:

MizzBrit

4b here

Ediese

Sorry offtopic: Op, I think I'm in the in between type. Do we have a thread for 3c/4a? And a separate one for 3cs and 4as. There seems to be alot of them on here. I'd love to see the pics.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Sorry offtopic: Op, I think I'm in the in between type. Do we have a thread for 3c/4a? And a separate one for 3cs and 4as. There seems to be alot of them on here. I'd love to see the pics.

i have 3c & 4a ....if u want a mixed? got it...2 seconds (copy paste):lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

thanks sis!!!

empressaja

I believe I am a 3c/4a/4b so I have multi-type

3c- in the back
4a- on the sides (left & right)
4b- in the middle/crown area

I believe that I have a similar mixture. I have 4b all around the occipital bone to my ears, 3c in the nape and at the very top near my widows peak, and 4a every where else but I will be able to tell once my hair is longer.

Very good idea OP.

bellebebe

my hair type has never been diagnosed but I think I might be a 4b. Here's an old photo of my textlaxed hair, I don't take pics of my wet hair anymore. This photo was taken before my trim.

CocoGlow

4B checking in:

I do have to say that some other textures can closely resemble 4B hair when combed/picked out into a puff so it can be hard to tell when just looking at pics of afros....also 4B hair can be manipulated to resemble other textures....wet and or shrunken hair pics are usually the best indicators...

BANTU KNOT-OUT:

BRAID-OUT:

TWIST-OUT:

SHRUNKEN PUFF:

CHUNKY FRO:

TWISTS:

Nonie

4B checking in:

I do have to say that some other textures can closely resemble 4B hair when combed/picked out into a puff so it can be hard to tell when just looking at pics of afros....also 4B hair can be manipulated to resemble other textures....wet and or shrunken hair pics are usually the best indicators...

BANTU KNOT-OUT:

BRAID-OUT:

TWIST-OUT:

SHRUNKEN PUFF:

CHUNKY FRO:

TWISTS:

NappyRina, I rarely visit Fotkis unless the link is the main focus of a thread so I had no idea you were having this much fun with your hair. LOVE how you showcase the many faces of 4B. Just absolutely beautiful! :notworthy You make me want to take my braids out. And you are not allowed to braid your hair. :bat: