Introducing Myself

Mjon912

Hey Everyone,
I first started my hair journey in 08' with damaged shoulder length hair, I was able to make it to BSL in dec '10 (yay!) and had my daughter on dec 1, 10!!!! Unfortunately with the stress of being a new mom, going to school and losing my dad I let my hair care slip. Eventually i had to cut my hair back to SL in oct 11 =\ so now I'm starting over, I'm about 3 inches from APL and 5 from BSL...I'm still learning how to work this site but all of my pics from where I first started, where I was in 2010, and where I am are in my fotki http://members.fotki.com/Mjon214/about/ also my Reggie and products I use are in there. I wanted to thank you all for sharing all of your hair care tips. Happy hair growing

FoxieRoxie

Crackers Phinn said:
Hello and welcome :wave:

Hello! I'm new to this forum also. I'm tired of relaxers, setting lotions and curling irons. Don't want to do the BC. Immediately went out and bought Miss Jessie's baby cream. Gave me some nice curls, but not quite what I wanted. Finally found the Shea Natural products, at a reasonable price. Will be using those for the first leg of the BTB journey. Any other suggestions?!?

Mjon912

Thank you so much ladies!!!

NJoy!!! Your body and hair...AMAZING!!!
FoxieRoxie...I wish I could help you but I have no idea...I hope someone else can give you some advice
Lamarie211... Look at the cutie pie!!! What a doll!!!!