Introduction & Question

virtuosity

Hi Everyone! I'm new here, just joined today. Hopefully I can be of some good use to you guys as all of your posts have been of wonderous use to me!

I have a question about Surge. Has anyone used this product while pregnant? Just want to make sure there are no questionable ingredients in there b4 I go and buy it.

Thanks!

Divastate

Welcome :wave:

I've used surge while pregnant with no issues. However if you are relaxed I know some ladies have had issues with their scalp and surge so you might want to just do a patch test before spraying it all over your head.

MomofThreeBoys

Welcome :newbie:! I don't know the answer to your question. If nobody knows, you can look at the ingredients and search the net on them individually! Best wishes!

Welcome!

virtuosity

Thanks Guys! :D

I just came back from Walgreen's ( in NYC) and nobody knew what I was talking about! LOL!
I might just order online...

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
virtuosity said:

I just came back from Walgreen's ( in NYC) and nobody knew what I was talking about! LOL!

Welcome! :wave:

There are a lot of ladies on the board from NY/NYC that can help you find Surge.

Ladies?

~op~

Ashee

virtuosity said:

Where in NYC are you?
There is a Beauty Supply Shop at Chambers St & Church (I think).
The address is:
Manhattan Beauty Supply
121 Chambers St, 10007

The 1,2,3,9 trains are at one corner of the block and the A,C, & E trains are at the other end of the block.
Both stations are called Chambers Street.

Another place I find Surge is at Rite Aid in the Bronx on Whitplains Road at 232nd Street!!
The trains are 2 & 5 (Express). The Bx 41, 55 pass directly in fron tof it & the Bx 30 goes past it on 233rd & Whiteplains!

-HTH

virtuosity

Ashee said:
Where in NYC are you?
There is a Beauty Supply Shop at Chambers St & Church (I think).
The address is:
Manhattan Beauty Supply
121 Chambers St, 10007

The 1,2,3,9 trains are at one corner of the block and the A,C, & E trains are at the other end of the block.
Both stations are called Chambers Street.

Another place I find Surge is at Rite Aid in the Bronx on Whitplains Road at 232nd Street!!
The trains are 2 & 5 (Express). The Bx 41, 55 pass directly in fron tof it & the Bx 30 goes past it on 233rd & Whiteplains!

-HTH

Hey, I go to BMCC so I'll check that place out this week! Thanks!