ION hooded hair dryer?

Eyvonne7131

Hi have any of you ladies tried the ION hooded hair dryer they sell at Sally's? If so, what are your comments about it?

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I just bought one yesterday. I haven't tried it yet though. I bought it because it was $39.99, it has 1875 watts, and 4 settings. I have a soft bonnet, but it is not large enough to fit larger rollers. I originally purchased it to use for deep conditioning, so it still works for that, if I did deep conditionings....but, I don't anymore.

Irresistible

I got one, i used it breifly, seems like it works well. i just hate sittin under dryers , but im keepin mine cause it seemed like its gonna work well for deep conditioning when needed and/or roller sets

Aisha

have one and it seems to work fine...I replaced it once I heard some rattling sound in it..it seems flimsy compare to my Lady Dazy...but does seem to dry faster(30 minutes instead of an hour)

Miosy

I bought one last month. It's okay. I haven't notice anything to exciting about it. I can't wear jumbo rollers under it because the hood is too small. I had a Lady Dazey before and I really like it better

Eyvonne7131

Thanks ladies...I currently have an old GE soft bonnet dryer I got off e-bay which is not getting as hot anymore and I found an old Conair hooded dryer I use to use and that seems ok. I just noticed the ION and I heared that Ion brand products worked good on hair.

Sweetyb

Whoo hoo! Glad to see others have it. I bought mines today at Sally's for a lil over $40... it came with their free ion shampoo. I'm sooo ready to try this stuff out.

Has anyone ever noticed any extra shine in their hair as a result of it? Or does it work like a normal non-ionized hooded dryer?