IS ANYONE ELSE ADDICTED TO THIS SITE?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
It is 12:00 in the morning and I am sitting here reading and responding to posts. I login first thing in the morning, early mid morning, mid morning, early afternoon, late afternoon, etc.
laugh.gif
Well I am sure you all get the idea!
There is so much wonderful information on the threads that I just can't stop searching and reading and posting!! I have learned about washing, conditioning, triming, growing and a whole world of things are here that I could not have gotten anywhere else. Is this a bad thing?
naughty.gif
My husband has now labeled me a computer junkie
fan.gif
and he is saying now "Are you on that chat board again?!" There is so much love and support here that I can't stay away. Am I addicted? Does anyone else feel this way?
laugh.gif

A resounding YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
clap.gif

Your whole post sounds exactly like me...except I was already a 'puter junkie.
user.gif

It's so bad, I'm wanting to meet my new hair sisters
wave.gif
...guess I need to eat humble pie. I was the very person who used to always say, I don't want to meet anybody from the internet
naughty.gif
...almost kinda scary, huh?? Now I REALLY no how kids get caught up...anyways thats a whole 'nother story, for a whole 'nother board.

Okay, okay, I'll admit it I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO addicted to this board too
sekret.gif
. I can't help it though, everyone here gives GREAT tips and are so nice you can't help but to love it here. Also all the pictures posted are inspirations for me
trampoline.gif
! I joined this board 11 months ago, and I have learned more about hair here, than anywhere else in my ENTIRE life. Sad but true
fishslap.gif

I AM JUST SO ADDICTIVE. I GO HERE LIKE EVERY TWENTY MINUTES. TO READ ALL THE POSTS. aND TO LEARN MORE. I WAS ALREADY A COMPUTER JUNKIE. BUT NOW I AM COMPUTER/PRODUCT JUNKIE.

This is the first post that I responded to but I can definitely say I am "ADDICTED". I have been viewing this site for over three months and each day I am on I learn more and more.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is on doing the working hours. I keep checking back in every 10 minutes or so to see if anything new has been posted. This is crazy.
nuts.gif
I'm suprised I get any work done.
computer.gif

I too am addicted to this site, and when I am away from a computer I feel like I am going into withdrawal. I log on even when I'm visiting relatives.

Two days ago I was stung by a bee on my right eyelid ( of course I'm allergic ) so my eyye is swollen shut and and I'm supposed to be on bed rest but here is sit with my one good eye scared that I missed something important over the past two days. Yes I think I'm a little addicted
nuts.gif

Not me. I can quit anytime I want.
sekret.gif

rofl.gif
@ Ginn! When my Internet connection was down I made a special trip to the library to keep up with this board. So much happens in 2-3 days!

I also agree!!!! After being introduced to this site by PrettyBrownEyes I haven't been able to stay away!!! I find myself calling her at 10 or 11 o'clock at night telling her the latest.

Well we're here, that says something. It's not a bad thing. It just displays our ability to communicate effectively.

Back