Is anyone from NY interested in meeting?

daviine

I've done this over at BHCAB before but I've never met anyone from LHCF and was wondering if anyone from here was interested. In the past, we've eaten out, discussed life and hair (of course) and even swapped products. Is anyone interested?

Let me know where you'd like to eat (in the past we've done Unos, La Cabana, and BBQs)
what would be the ideal time for you.

I know its cold out but I'd love to do this before the end of January but we can also hold off until March or April. Let me know what you guys think.

Hope to hear from you.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

NubianAngel

I love hair get togethers, but i a poor student and they are usually at places that are too expensive for me /images/graemlins/frown.gif If you guys have something in a place like BBQs or UNOs (same price range) im there!

NayNay

I am down for the cause too! I will hit you probably after New Years. After New Years will be great and how are u doing Ms. AmiLlion?

Miss Montserrat

It sounds like a nice idea. Women of Color rarely bond the way they should. And besides, I have too many products that I'd love to swap (i.e. Motions Moisture Plus, KeraCare, Mizani Moisturefuse..) They dont work for me but seem to work for others

A

AmilLion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
and how are u doing Ms. AmiLlion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, thanks for asking NayNay, I'm fine...been going to a lot of my friends parties lately and helping my dad out with his diagnosis.

Thankfully, school's over and I'm about to go on a mini vacation AWAY from work /images/graemlins/smile.gif U?

NayNay

AmilLion,
Just checking on you CHICA to make sure u are okay! Glad to hear u are hanging tight! Have a nice Holiday Merry Christmas! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

beana3

i'm down. i'll email you later on when i have more time! Its really sad, i snuck away from my extended fam on christmas just to check out the boards... i need help /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kitkat

Daviine, this sounds like a great idea!! I'd love to put faces to the screen names and personally meet the ladies who I'm getting to 'know' /images/graemlins/grin.gif. I'll send you an email.

H

HoneyRockette

Yes that would be nice to meet especially since there are so many of us here from New York. Put me down too. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Paris Belle

Hi, I'm fairly new to the board, but I've been browsing for months. But I would love to join you all. Someone mentioned (in another thread) that they went to City College and I'm a senior there now. I thought that was pretty cool. BBQs or Unos or any place in similar price range sounds good (I'm a student too) sounds good. My email address is [email protected].

azul11

that sounds like a cool idea. plus some of us know spots in the city that sell products for reasonable prices so it would be cool. plus the salon reviews would be cool. [email protected] i'm down. God bless you all.

daviine

I am so excited abut the number of people interested. If you're interested and haven't sent your e-mail address in at this point, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Here is what I would like to do from this point. I would like to take the group the e-mail addresses of those interested. That way, everyone's input is used to plan the event. When replying to an e-mail, simply hit reply all so that all on the list can read your suggestions and/or concerns.

If for any reason, you would not like your e-mail address to be grouped (sometimes it means a lot of e-mail in your box) but would still like to go, let me know when you e-mail your address.

Happy New Year! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

daviine

You've got mail!!!!

At least you should have. I am pretty sure that I e-mailed everyone who gave me their e-mail address. However, if that is not the case let me know if I forgot you.