Is anyone getting 1 inch or more a month?

Wolftrap

what is the mcg to mg equivelent? There is biotin in my ultranourishair (1200mcg)and in the b complex (50mcg) I take but it is this in mgs? I noticed you guys are listed how much biotin you take in milligrams and not mcgs.

Leslie_C

I think 1 milligram is equal to 1000 mcg's. For example, my biotin is 1500 mcgs per pill so it should be 1.5 mgs

lovelymissyoli

I was when my hair was braided. I received about an inch per month but now that I don't have braids anymore my hair isn't growing that fast. When I had braids I used Surge for only 12 days so it helped speed up my growth but it wasn’t a major factor in the growth that I received overall. I've received a little over 1/2 inch (judging from where my highlights start now) these past few weeks, which doesn’t seem like a lot. Hopefully in time I will get my inch a month back without having to braid my hair.

Maybe I should start taking vitamins. Where do I buy biotin?

LABETT

I got a little over an inch this month the only thing I added to my regimen is Delinea,changed to GNC B5 and increase protein shake from 23gm to 50gm and still surging away.

Bklynqueen

I use Wild Growth oil aboyt once or twice a week. Your supposed to use it daily, which I'm going to try to see if I can do. I can't stand the oil running down my neck though!

SoAnxious12

Funny when I did nothing but wash my hair and put some leave in conditoner and slap it in a too-tight ponytail I think I got way more than an inch a month. Now that I acctually take care of my hair i think i probably get 1/2in to 1in a month. I don't measure my hair. But I went from middle of ear length to almost chin length (one and a half more inches to go). Hope I Helped.