Are getting 1/2 inch per month or more...Reply/Post here!

jwhitley6

LOL^^^^
here is an small paragraph about O blood type which is me and why I eat so much meat.

"Now if O or B eat meat, their bodies metabolize it better, and the agglutination process does not take place, or if it does, it is very minor and not life threatening. Type Os, who usually completely metabolize meat and gain all the benefits from it (with the exception of pork) are at little or no risk. Further, since an O starts out with the thinnest blood, any agglutination that takes place will thicken the blood, but not to the extent experienced by the other blood types, or to a life threatening situation."

The book has been around forever and now they have a really great website.
I grew up a semi-vegetarian we only ate meat fridays (fish or pork) and sundays (beef) I was a sickly child and I can say changing my eating habits has made me healthier. I live on protein now and I am stronger and WARMER! I put on a little weight which I needed too. Unfortunately it didn't go to my girls or my rump.

ETA The dadamo.com website is old there is a new one 4yourtype.com click above

Thanks for sharing! I've been trying to follow the Genotype spinoff of the Blood Type Diet. I'm a B+ Nomad. I don't really stick with it though. My brother and his wife swear by it and they are the healthiest/strongest/fittest they've ever been...and my sister-in-law's hair grows fast and she keeps it cut between waist and hip length. Now that I think of it, my brother has shoulder length locs that he grew over the past 2 years...that's pretty fast! :yep:

Tiye

Ok when I say early I meant like heart attacks at 50-60. To me that's early. Not tryna scare ya.

Technically speaking it can happen at any age. Even children can get stress related illness and die from them (I've seen it happen) so be careful, take care of yourself and don't neglect your health coz you assume you're too young and 50 or 60 is a long way away.

OP - you said you haven't been eating right. That's important and take some vitamins. There are umpteen threads about them on this board. Everyone's body chemistry is unique so different ones work for different people. If you go to a doctor and have a blood screening that will tell you where you stand on different nutrients and it takes the guess work out of taking supplements. Also if you're retaining 5"/year that's actually not bad. At that rate, with proper diet, good hair products and careful handling, you'd be at waist length in 4 years which is not a long time.