Is anyone still using Mane and Tail???

nomadpixi

I remember back in the day that Mane and Tail was fairly popular. Now with Ovation and Mega Tek I hardly read anyone using it.

Anybody still like this line???

audacity.

are you talking about MTG or Straight Arrow M&T?

I use the orginal M&T every week for a leave in condish. I want to try the detangler. I hear it is real good.

LadyKaypnyc

I use the original condish as a light protein prepoo and sometimes when I cowash.

Mane and Tail Shine On is my staple Oil Sheen Spray, and I occasionally use their detangler, although it is a tad oily for my taste.

nomadpixi

Hey this is awesome! Thanks for all the replies ladies.

Hi Denvergirl:
yes, just straight Mane and Tail. I'm kind of off MTG for now (that smell!) although I'm now using Mega Tek and loving the rapid growth!

Everybody:
I was wondering do you think this line helps with hair growth? What have been your experiences with it?

Dubois007

I bought the shampoo and the conditioner I had to stop using them because after use my hair is left all crunchy. I only use the detangler as a leaving.

Chameleonchick

I just bought some Mane and Tail and the Premier Hydrant Spray and Mega tek. I just like to try things out. What are the ingredients in the mane and tail detangler?

leona2025

I use the mane and tail conditioner as a leave in every few days. I kinda slacked off because it causes a little flakyiness. I use my staple moisturizer and then I put a little in my hand and rub it through my hair and then I put on a little mango butter. It's made my hair stronger and it stopped a lot of my breaking.

kombov_dymond

I still use the Deep Moisturizing Conditioner for buns, rollersets and moisturizing. I don't use it as often as I used to because I got tired of the scent. It does wonders on shedding and breakage though.

audacity.

Hey this is awesome! Thanks for all the replies ladies.

Hi Denvergirl:
yes, just straight Mane and Tail. I'm kind of off MTG for now (that smell!) although I'm now using Mega Tek and loving the rapid growth!

Everybody:
I was wondering do you think this line helps with hair growth? What have been your experiences with it?

I don't know about growth specifically, but I have heard that it "makes yo hair grow..." :lol: when I was younger like in HS.

I suppose if used consistently the condish can definitely assist in growth RETENTION. :smirk:

nikkablue

I use the conditioner with hot six oil as my daily. and I use the detagler after I cw. It definatly stops the breakage.:yep:

pinayprincess

I use their Shea Butter moisturizing cream! It's relatively new, and they have 3 options. The Shea Butter cream smells like cocoa butter mixed with sweet almond. (aka HEAVEN!!) And it has very good ingredients! I use it as a moisurizer and leave in.

bluevalentine

i haven't used this stuff in a looong time, but i went and picked up the original conditioner and cowashed with it tonite, i also used a little of the conditioner as a leave in. i remember it gave my hair a thickness that i liked....plus i am having some breakage issues and i am hoping this will help.

haven't tried those new products yet though...