Is BBD Stretch called a different name now???

NewYorkgyrl

I placed an order for BBD Stretch . I ordered this back in November but I just opened the box for the first time because I finished up what I had.

It is now in a white container with red writing. It is now called Boomerand Plus 24-Hour Reconstructor. The product itself is still pink. it also smells a little different.

Both have the words "Stop Breakage"

Someone help me out. Did BBD products go through some kind of change. Or did they just send me the wrong thing??

NewYorkgyrl

I forgot to add that it says TNT on the side........

I just checked the website at baddproducts.com and the main screen which usually says Stretch Growth Creme now Says TNT Stretch Hair Growth Creme. I guess they did change.

Does anyone know if this is working any different from the original product?

ladytq

I ordered some 2weeks ago and is as you describe. I don't know what to think? Hopefully I does everything that it says?:perplexed

NewYorkgyrl

I don't know if I like this new formula.

The consistency of the original was much better and I felt it detangling my hair as I was applying it.
With this one it just sits there.

The directions are different too. With the original there were directions for the different uses. And for it to be used with heat it says 30 minutes under sryer.

With this one it does not give the different uses. And it says to use with heat for only 10-15min. What the heck is in this product why all of a sudden you can gt the benefits in less time. Assuming there are benefits.

I am going to wash it out in a couple of mintues (seeing how it is now longer a 30 minute treatment. Hopefully I have some nice things to say when I return.....

Aalize

From what I heard the people at BBDHair.com used to carry BBD stretch, but have now decided to make their own formula which they calll TNT growth creme or whatever its name is.....

I think I'll stick with the original BBD...thanks

ETA: I also heard that the bbdhair place used to water down BBD products, and some ladies ended up with moldy batches of BBD product that was purchased from bbdhair.com

Last edited:

Aalize

The authentic products are sold by Mr. BBD himself at bigbadd.com. BBD stretch does not go by a new name.

Last edited:

Forbidden

I've been eyeing this haven't tried it yet, but just FYI at baddproducts.com it says:

WE ARE EXPANDING and CHANGING LABLES !!! The Hair and Body products you have come to Love has been replaced with Higher Quality Hair Care Products at the same if not lower price that we know you’ll love. Our BBD Products have changed into the All NEW TNT Hair Products. And trust me it is the Bomb. So get ready for Great Changes including website changes, lower prices and More Products to choose from than ever. We at Badd Products wish you all the very best that life has to offer starting with us 1st.

NewYorkgyrl

Ok I'm back.

I hate this new forumla. It could just be my hair. I have not washed it in 3 weeks since I got a blowdry and curl. It is a lot more frizzy than usual....I think I have some heat damage.

Anyway...I still don't like it. My hair does not feel like all the other times I ised the original. I am about to cry right now that was my FAVORITE product.

I am going to try one more time beofre I totallly give up. I better like it on the next trial because I pruchased TWO containers because I loved it so much. The original that is.

I can't believe this S***!!! (I'm praying that this is one of those products that gets better with continued use)