Is it possible....

Dandy112

I have noticed for a while that my ends really needed to be trimmed. So I trimmed the ends myself. I don't think I trimmed that much off but now my hair is see through at the bottom and it doesn't look right when I rollerset and wrap it anymore :mad:

Is it possible that I cut the top layer of my hair only? Will the fix be to cut more of my hair to make it even?

webby

Think Slim
Dandy112 said:
I have noticed for a while that my ends really needed to be trimmed. So I trimmed the ends myself. I don't think I trimmed that much off but now my hair is see through at the bottom and it doesn't look right when I rollerset and wrap it anymore :mad:

Is it possible that I cut the top layer of my hair only? Will the fix be to cut more of my hair to make it even?

If you tried cutting the entire length of your hair at one time, it's possible that you missed trimming areas, esp if the crown is any shorter than the nape. I recommend that you trim in small sections. That way, you trim the least amount and you trim ALL of the hair.

With regards to your roller sets not looking right, if you are getting frizzies, you may not be letting your hair dry completely.

Dandy112

Hey Webby thanks for responding! :D

I did exactly as you described. I tried to cut the entire length all at once and the crown of my hair is shorter than the nape because I had a layered cut before. I think I am just going to have my hair cut a little shorter so it doesn't look so bad :ohwell: