Trimming My Hair=Best Thing Ever

Candycane044

Trimming my hair was the best thing I have ever done. My ends had been raggedy for a while and I could not let them go, finally this past Monday I cut them off. My hair looks and feels soooo much better. Not only that I have stopped all possible shedding.. It's amazing it really is. I am so thankful I trimmed my hair. :)

kitkat3ny

I know exactly what you mean, it's really hard to let those ends go sometimes. I relaxed my hair 2wks ago and noticed that my ends were so frayed and dry, I hung onto them for 2kwks but decided to just cut off 1.5in to clean my hair up. And now I have no more shedding at all, and my hair looks sharp.

Kat

CarLiTa

Hey! i trimmed my hair two days ago as well. I wanted to go a long time without trimming, but ALAS, i've been wearing my hair out a little too much lately and my ends starting looking fuzzy, so i trimmed 3/4" in some places and 1" in others. It still falls basically where it did though :confused: My hair feels better now :) however, i'm going to try to make up for the hair cut by exercising more, and taking my vitamins diligently now:lol:

Millahdoowop

I feel you Candy, I finally decided to do a trim (and not a dusting) on my hair yesterday. It feels so much better, I was trying to wait awhile before I trimmed, but I said *** it because I didn't like the way my ends were looking and it wasn't wrapping how I wanted it to.

Longhairagain: I trim my hair myself and I do it on dry hair, I've never seen anybody at the shop (when I would go and get my hair done) do it on wet hair.

CinnaMocha

Glad that things worked out for you! When it comes to trims that is such a trying time in our lives, but if you do it for yourself you know exactly what you want done and that takes all the anxiety of the process away.

star

I just did a trim too of 4 inches of thin ends on 12/20 it was hard but after I did it I really felt relieve and know I have thicker hair to look forward to in 2006.:D