*Is it true that the dinosaur theory is not feasible for..*

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
There are a few theories for this.

One is that Genesis begins at the recreation of an earth that had been destroyed and become void and that dinosaurs were present during the earths previous use before man ever came into the picture and since we dont know how long the earth was void they could have been here millions of years beneath the suface and they were preexisting before our 6000 year timeline.

One is that the earth is 6000 years old and that these animals roamed the earth before the flood and the flood killed them off. Creation in the 21st Century (a show on TBN) has shown proof that it doesnt actually take millions of years for items to fossilize. They have evidence of items fossilizing in less than 20 years and that trees and animals have been found fossilized whole and intact,this being contributed as a result of the flood, as the animals were quickly covered in dirt and sediment as the flood waters receded, enabling them to be preserved whole. (if this process took millions the body would have been decayed and not in tact).

One is that a dinosaur is the same as a lizard and w/o a predator a lizard will become huge and just continue to grow and that they are a different species of lizard than what is found today. . :perplexed

One is that they were present on earth in Biblical times and that the Bible gives reference to them in them such as the passage in Job referring to the leviathan, but eventually died off.

I think there are a couple more but thats all I remember now.

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
Enchantmt said:
There are a few theories for this.

One is that Genesis begins at the recreation of an earth that had been destroyed and become void and that dinosaurs were present during the earths previous use before man ever came into the picture and since we dont know how long the earth was void they could have been here millions of years beneath the suface and they were preexisting before our 6000 year timeline.

One is that the earth is 6000 years old and that these animals roamed the earth before the flood and the flood killed them off. Creation in the 21st Century (a show on TBN) has shown proof that it doesnt actually take millions of years for items to fossilize. They have evidence of items fossilizing in less than 20 years and that trees and animals have been found fossilized whole and intact,this being contributed as a result of the flood, as the animals were quickly covered in dirt and sediment as the flood waters receded, enabling them to be preserved whole. (if this process took millions the body would have been decayed and not in tact).

One is that a dinosaur is the same as a lizard and w/o a predator a lizard will become huge and just continue to grow and that they are a different species of lizard than what is found today. . :perplexed

One is that they were present on earth in Biblical times and that the Bible gives reference to them in them such as the passage in Job referring to the leviathan, but eventually died off.

I think there are a couple more but thats all I remember now.

I've heard the bolded theory before, also known as the "Second Earth" theory. Although, biblically it contradicts what the Bible says about death. The Bible makes it very clear that there was no death before Adam sinned. If Genesis began with the "second Earth" as they call it, death would have accured LONG before Adam even came into the world. So scripturally, that theory doesn't line up.

Ditto ditto ditto on the theories you listed after that. That's the stuff I've been studying. There's TONS of evidence supporting a young earth (approximately 6000years old.) And yes it has been proven that things can petrify in less than twenty years. They've found petrefied baby shoes from the 1800s! I can almost guarentee those aren't a billion years old. ;)