Is Sheldeez.com safe to order from?

MuslimahTresses

Hi, I wanted to order a few Mizani products from this site but I just wanted to check first and see if this place was saFe to order from or not. Thanks

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Don't hold your breath waiting for your package. And don't try to email or call customer service if you want a prompt response. I will never order from than again.

I was going to say a big fat NO. Wow they are awful. It's sad because I assume they are black own and you want to support them but they don't deserve it at all.

april shower said:
Hi, I wanted to order a few Mizani products from this site but I just wanted to check first and see if this place was saFe to order from or not. Thanks

NO!!! Please!!! Run away from this thread and never come back!!! Sheldeez is no good!!!!!!!

I'm going to have to agree and say a big fat NO! Sister ordered from them recently and up to now nothing. I think she cancelled the order..

If you have patient and dont need the items this week then its ok but if you do.... uhhh NOOOO!

You have to call and call and call to get them to send you your stuff. Also you can order several things on their website and then they will charge your credit card but half of the items will be out of stock. I for one am persistant. So I have ordered from them like three times and each time I ordered I called them on average 5 times before they got the order right. I have learned my lesson. I just kep thinking that I want to support BBS. There is ONE girl who sometimes answer the phone that is VERY nice and when I do get her on my like 5th call..for some reason my package goes out that day and I get it the next day. One thing is that they screw up so much and have to send the out of stock stuff seperately they end up sending my duplicates of what I already rcd.

BTW- I am still waiting on my Kera Care detangling shampoo. I had to run out to JC Penny and make good on that sale they were having bc I did not have my poo. Which reminds me... I need to call them right NOW.

Back