Is the Biolage Line any Good?

Country gal

Is the Biolage Product Line any good? I want to try out the products but it is costly. Wanted to get your feedback first.

BlkMane

I used to use the Biolage Gelee (gel in a bottle) when my hair was natural. It was my favorite gel. I've never used any of the other products, but I've always heard good things about Biolage.

T

Tee

Biolage Detangling Solution is great. It makes detangling so easy! I even look forward to detangling now that I'm using this! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

coilykinks

I agree out of all the detangling solutions I've tried Biolage is the best, I racked up on this detangler recently when it went on sale at a salon in my area, sells out quickly it isn'g super cheap but I works wonders and you get a good amount for the price still in comparison to some salon products. I recently purchased one of their deep conditioners that I will try soon, I heard it was pretty good. I tried the pantene smooth & sleek conditioner and it was ok but I didn't care for how it didn't spread evenly throughout the hair which I think can cause some tangles. I put the biolage on top and the slip was much better and it broke up the pantene. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lucia

I use biolage shampoo and detangling conditioner and it's always worked well for me.

SexyGyrlNY

Biolage actually makes a haircare line for Bath and Body Works called Bio that they sell for a reasonable price. I have heard very good things about the moisturizing line. I actually have the shampoo and conditioner (though I haven't gotten around to trying it yet...I'm becoming a pj /images/graemlins/crazy.gif) But I will be sure to post the results. Has anyone else heard or tried the Bath and Body Works line?