Is the Biolage Line any Good?

Country gal

Is the Biolage Product Line any good? I want to try out the products but it is costly. Wanted to get your feedback first.

I used to use the Biolage Gelee (gel in a bottle) when my hair was natural. It was my favorite gel. I've never used any of the other products, but I've always heard good things about Biolage.

Biolage Detangling Solution is great. It makes detangling so easy! I even look forward to detangling now that I'm using this! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I agree out of all the detangling solutions I've tried Biolage is the best, I racked up on this detangler recently when it went on sale at a salon in my area, sells out quickly it isn'g super cheap but I works wonders and you get a good amount for the price still in comparison to some salon products. I recently purchased one of their deep conditioners that I will try soon, I heard it was pretty good. I tried the pantene smooth & sleek conditioner and it was ok but I didn't care for how it didn't spread evenly throughout the hair which I think can cause some tangles. I put the biolage on top and the slip was much better and it broke up the pantene. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I use biolage shampoo and detangling conditioner and it's always worked well for me.

Biolage actually makes a haircare line for Bath and Body Works called Bio that they sell for a reasonable price. I have heard very good things about the moisturizing line. I actually have the shampoo and conditioner (though I haven't gotten around to trying it yet...I'm becoming a pj /images/graemlins/crazy.gif) But I will be sure to post the results. Has anyone else heard or tried the Bath and Body Works line?

Back