is there a point?

rissybaby

i kno alot of you are taking advantage of the warm weather and summer months by cowashing daily (im relaxed). All i simply want to do is to be able to cowash daily and throw my hair in a bun, but i was wondering is there a point to applying my growth aids at night if i am just going to be washing them out in the morning? how do those of you who cowash daily, or every other day continue using growth aids. BT works well for my hair as does cowashing. is there a solution? should i still use BT?

TIA

I would say apply BT either in the morning and wear it all day. Then co wash the next morning, to get more time with the growth aid. Or you can apply at night and just wash it at night when you're going to bed. Or, another option, co-washing every other day.

hmmm this is true. i just feel like leaving it in for a day doesnt do much! lol but maybe theres no way around it if i wanna cowash everyday/every other day

I CO wash at night and apply my scalp concoction afterwards. I apply moisturizer and seal and bun in the morning. I apply nightly. Too, I infuse my own oils, herbs, etc. so I never run out of my growth aide.

I would say apply BT either in the morning and wear it all day. Then co wash the next morning, to get more time with the growth aid. Or you can apply at night and just wash it at night when you're going to bed. Or, another option, co-washing every other day.

This is what I've been doing with Bee Mine serum, with fantastic results :yep:

I have a preepoo mixture that I recently started using but just can't tolerate the smell during the day (think live, walking curry :ohwell:) so what I've been doing it applying it once I get home which is usually around 5 or 6-ish and wear overnight. I then CW in the morning and it washes out the smell. That's still about 12-13 hours which s/b more than enough time to get maximum results. Maybe you should try this if you don't want to go all day smelling it.

Last edited:
I once read that e/o's (The growth stimulants in BT and many popular growth aides) are absorbed by the scalp within 4-6 hrs.
I use my e/0 blend and cowash or rinse daily.

these are some good ideas!! my main concern was that i didnt want to walk around with the smell and oilyness of BT all day, but I liked what it did for my hair overnight. Now i have some options! :yep:

Back