Is This Normal?!

Honey6928215

Hey, ladies.

I went to GNC today and bought a bottle of Biotin 2500mg, B-Complex 50 and Women's Ultra Mega vitamins. I took them for the first time today after my meal (I never take vitamins on an empty stomach) with plenty of water. I read that biotin will break you out.

But what happen is I went to the bathroom to urinate (sorry to offend some of you) and notice that the urine was a bright yellow color like lemonade. I was shocked. :eek: Have any of you experienced this? If so what is it. I have taken vitamins before and don't recalled seeing something like this.

Somebody tell me something. Thanks.

P.S.

GNC is having a sale. Check it out.:D

umm...yeah its normal. if you take more dosage than your body needs, it will be flushed out of your system. welcome to the world of yellow pee :D enjoy the luminescence.......

Honey6928215 said:
Hey, ladies.

I went to GNC today and bought a bottle of Biotin 2500mg, B-Complex 50 and Women's Ultra Mega vitamins. I took them for the first time today after my meal (I never take vitamins on an empty stomach) with plenty of water. I read that biotin will break you out.

But what happen is I went to the bathroom to urinate (sorry to offend some of you) and notice that the urine was a bright yellow color like lemonade. I was shocked. :eek: Have any of you experienced this? If so what is it. I have taken vitamins before and don't recalled seeing something like this.

P.S.

vitamins do that....the first time that happened to me i freaked out a bit!!! in the public bathroom like, damn my pee look like a highlighter exploded!

but dont worry, its cool...it happened when i took womens ultra mega and when i took one a day weight smart...but not carb smart.

Yes it's normal with GNC vitamins. Whether you take one or two tablets, most of the time your body doesn't need all of it and will flush out the rest.

Yup, as far as I know it is very normal. An increase in vitamins, but especially "B" vitamins will do it every time, I don't know why though.

Thanks everybody for that input. Well, I might as well get use to the lemonade fluid but as long as it ok then I shouldn't worry.

Really? It is an excess of vitamins? I take Women's ultra from GNC, too, (as well as a vitamin C, an MSM pill, and Maxi hair vitamins from Whole Foods) and I have noticed the exact same thing!!! I assumed that it was just my body passing the pill casing/coating. It's the actual NUTRIENTS that are making my pee yellow! :eek:

onepraying said:
Ditto!! :lol:

Cosigning, that's happening to me while taking Nature's Plus Ultra Hair Plus vitamins.

Speaking of Nature's Plus Ultra Hair Vitamins, is that good? How long have you been taking them? I heard Country Life Maxi Hair (I think that's pronounced right) is pretty good also.

I want to try something more potent and works.

Honey6928215 said:
Hey, ladies.

P.S.

I think it's normal...certain vitamins will do that. Sorry...I'm all late :grin:

It is normal for your pee to turn yellow becuase of all the pills you are taking.

I noticed that when I was taking GNC Nourishair pills, my urine was bright yellow and very heavy.

Back