Is your routine is a HAIR HABIT yet?

CurliDiva

After 8 months :eek: , I just dawned on me that many of my new healthy hair routine and practices are now HABITS.

Meaning I just do them NOW, without a problem or a second thought. I may change the products (confessed PJ), but the healthy daily and weekly habits are consistent. ;)

Has your routine become a HABIT yet? How long did it take to find out what works for your hair?

Last edited:

atlien11

Mine is however i am still trying to make Deep Conditioning a consistent habit. My CO washes make me think i dont need to as much but im sure it would help.

CurliDiva, your font was all big and caught me off gaurd. You had me tryin to scroll all fast so that my co-workers dont see what im really doing at work. You blowin my cover!!:sekret:

CurliDiva

I love sitting under my heat bonnet to deep condition! I set up my dryer in the living room so that I can watch tv or a movie (with the sound turned up :lol: ) while dc.

p.s.I did not realize the font was so big, sorry!

atlien11

I know i should sit under the dryer but once i am out of the shower i dont want to hop back in to rinse out the conditioner. I usually just put my head under the sink when i do deep condition but it gets tangled.

p.s. Your font is better. Someone must have fixed it..lol. Happy hair growing.

cocowhite

It sure is and it takes less time now that I have it done. The only thing I have to work on is getting my staple products and being consistant with it.

Lovelylocs

Mine is a habit too. I deep condition all the time and wash every other day. It is addictive. Sometimes on the day in between washing I get antsy and want to wash my hair so badly. :lol: Sometimes I do it, but I try not to b/c less manipulation is better for me and b/c it can be drying sometimes. I love hair care. :)

HairQueen

Mine is definitley a habit, like getting up every morning and brushing my teeth is - I would never go more than a week now without deep conditioning my hair and sleeping without a scarf is unthinkable!

princesmich

My hair routine is now habit thx to lhcf, I now do pre-poos, I oil my scalp, I take my vits, I purchase products to promote healthy growing hair

KiniKakes

Yeah, it is so much of a habit that I have been feeling really restless and sad for the past few days, since I havent done anything to it at all. I was trying to lay off on products, growth enhancers, and etc. until I got the relaxer.... and it was killing me! I was planning on getting my hair relaxed this Friday (9 weeks), but broke down and got it today. I just couldnt go any longer without doing ANYTHING to my hair.... and now that i have the relaxer, this means that i can begin my regimen again come tomorrow. Yippee!!!!!!

I love hair healthcare so much that it's become more than a habit.... more like a hobby, that I throw myself into 100%.