ITrader selling/buying/trading rating system

asummertyme

I was just thinking, I have had such wonderful expierences with alot of the ladies on this board doing trades and sales of various items that i thought it may be a good idea to kind of give ratings like on ebay...on another forum for mothers that i frequent, they have an independant rating system caller ITrader..when u buy or sell or trade something, u would have a rating next to your user name...
I dont know if it would be possible but it was just a suggestion that just popped in my brain since i just received a few packages from a few members here who did a great job and i thought it would be wonderful way to build a little bit more trust when buying and selling here...

anyways...thanks:spinning:
Info Below...:yep:

Description:
iTrader for vB 3.5.x & 3.6.x has evolved from Trader Ratings for vB 3.0.x which evolved from Buy/Sell/Trade User Rating System for vB 2.x. This is a rating system for when members buy / sell / trade items from each other (presumably on a FS section of your forum). It is somewhat based on the honor system since there is no automatic way to truly tell if they did engage in a transaction. iTrader came about because it was a pain to try and maintain a single thread listing good / bad traders and so far has worked out quite well.

Features:
  • Rate another member: Positive / Negative / Neutral
  • Specify in each transaction: Buyer, Seller, or Trade
  • Leave multiple comments about the deal
  • Dates & IPs are all recorded to prevent abuse
  • Specify a thread URL to the deal
  • Advanced URL checking
  • Display ratings over time
  • Filter based on Buyer/Seller/Trade/or feedback they left for others
  • Users can edit/delete ratings left for others (time based limitation)
  • iTrader Admins can edit/delete anyone's ratings (just incase)
  • PM notification when new rating or comment is left
  • Per-usergroup permissions
  • Lots of admin controllable options

asummertyme

i thought so too...i have really been fortunate with great sellers/traders..and even gifts from members..i would like to give them positive feedback..

swalker31

Ditto we should definitely adopt this system. I just went through an unpleasant ordeal and this would have been a ton of help beforehand.

Blessed_Angel

i thought so too...i have really been fortunate with great sellers/traders..and even gifts from members..i would like to give them positive feedback..

I've had great experiences with members as well...I think this would be great especially for members who'd like to know the reputations of potential sellers/buyers before doing business with them. :yep: