It's been a minute... Relaxer Update

Congrats on your weddin and best wishes for a very happy marriage:)

Your hair Is lovely. You did a great job of recovering. What's your regi?

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

Amazing!!!!!! Did you trim after the setback or did your hair fill in? This is so inspiring!

Thanks! SerenavanderWoodsenI didn't trim, I just let it fill in. I hid my hair for the most part so it didn't really matter.

Congrats on your weddin and best wishes for a very happy marriage:)

Your hair Is lovely. You did a great job of recovering. What's your regi?

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

Thanks havilland!. I keep it very simple, wash and DC 1x a week only combing on wash day. I was protective styling everyday when I was trying to recover from the set back, now I only PS about 3x a week like I was doing prior to my set back. I relax only once a year, moisturize nightly and use mild protein bi wkly.

Your hair looks beautiful. Excellent progress. Do you know what caused the breakage in the front of your hair?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

You are one of my hair inspirations- Congrat's on the marriage and I LOVE your hair. especially the silk rollerset wrap pic

I've been looking forward to your update; beautiful hair, as always.

Congratulations on your new marriage, weight loss, and STRONG comeback from your setback!

Kami, congrats on your wedding, girl! We miss you a lot around here, and its always encouraging when we hear about positive hair comebacks! Your hair is still crazy beautiful! :drunk:

Your hair looks beautiful. Excellent progress. Do you know what caused the breakage in the front of your hair?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

Solitude Thanks! it definitely came from me not taking care of my hair. I was washing every other week, if that. Not moisturizing nightly, basically wearing wigs and not taking care of my hair underneath...lesson learned :yep:

Thank you so much kami11213. I have just started wearing wigs as a protective style and it gets real easy to get lazy and I have been noticing my hair is drier than a desert because I am starting not wash, not moisturize, etc. I need to get back on it. It gets hard to do both.

Thank you so much kami11213. I have just started wearing wigs as a protective style and it gets real easy to get lazy and I have been noticing my hair is drier than a desert because I am starting not wash, not moisturize, etc. I need to get back on it. It gets hard to do both.

Yes, wigs can make you really lazy with your hair... it's just so easy to throw one on and go. I definitely learned my lesson though...

Look Fantastic!! Congrats on your hair, wedding, and weight loss! Wow, you've accomplished a lot! Congrats!!

Awesome!! I was waiting for an update for like almost a year!!!! I absolutely love your hair. Congrats on your wedding!

Good to see you Kami and your hair is still to die for. I fell off my journey big time too slowly working on it again! I can't wait to see you achieve your goal!

Back