It's Saturday....what are you doing with your hair??

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Hi ladies.... I haven't been on in a few days but here I am.

I have a sew in for almost 3 weeks now and I am fed up with it.... I'm ready to take it out. I might try to last 4 weeks though. It looks good but I just want my own hair.

so what are you ladies up to?

Bun, and more bunning, I'm trying to do a bunning challenge for myself for a whole year and to see if I can grow from apl to bsl or maybe midback, so far so good....but bunning for a year, and no more bunning after that!!

RocStar

I am about to pre-poo with heat. Then I will wash and DC with heat. Who knows what style I will do. I will probably flat iron.

nappi

i just took out my plaits

i plan to co-wash later today
then braid it all back up again

exubah

Just hennaed and now sitting under the dryer deep conditioning....oh yeah and have to babysit my cousin/godson (7 month old) any minute now!....trying to get done before he arrives.

jazzzmoods

I am trying to stretch my relaxer as long as I can.....I used to relax every 4 weeks....now I am on week 9 and trying to make it to 12 weeks....last relaxer December 27th, 2008.

So to help me...when I get the urge to relax.....I add moisture to my hair right away....cowash, oil, whatever it takes...so right now I have a black rinse in....and will DC with heat afterward.

Happy Saturday ladies!!!!!!

Cheers to happy healthy hair!

PittiPat

I'm doing a coconut oil pre-poo, clarify, aphogee 2 min, AO-Honeysuckle Rose deep con, braid hair and sit under dryer.

Last edited:

newflowers

Today, I'm doing a phyto creme bath full-out treatment - with a couple of pit stops. nectar oil prepoo, neutre clarifying wash, rhum strengthening wash, protein dc with heat, moisture dc with heat, roller set, oh and ah at my hair for a bit, then... back to the bun.

BotanyGrl

I'm detangling my hair right now from a flat twistout I ruined last night. I think I'm going to cornrow my hair when I finish and wig it tonight.

FriscoGirl

I'm currently doing a pre-poo with VO5 condis and Philosophy shear splendor (oil marinade). Will soon head out to p/u semi-color and then go and see myt stylist today. Rinse and Roller set

mariofmagdal

I washed it yesterday, a little ahead of schedule. Now if I could just keep my daughter out of it! (She thinks I am a better version of her Barbie head)

Last edited:

SmartyPants

I got a relaxer yesterday. I am about to put in some castor oil as a pre-poo and then wash DC and rollerset my hair (I always wash and DC my hair the day after a relaxer).

Divine Inspiration

Prepooing with V05, castor oil, and amla oil
Shampooing with Jason's Sea Kelp poo
DCing with JFSA, VSNC, EVOO, and castor oil
Blowing it out a little stretch it, then braiding it for a braidout next week

yuriko

I just did my first self-relaxer (ok not the firs ever, but the first since I joined LHCF), I am not really happy with the results. I wanted it texlaxed but it seems like there is no difference to the NG. Well will post pics later

naturalmanenyc

Took out my flat twists and currently sitting with a head full of conditioner to detangle & wash. I will probably do more flat twists and continue using wigs.

peppers01

I just did an ORS relaxer, DCed, porosity control, and a black rinse. I flat ironed and it looks great. Before work Monday, I'll be doing a roller set.

The Princess

I got my hair flat iron today...and thinkin about what conditioner im going to use to use to cowash with in a couple of days.