It's summer time and I am in of a change up..

Geminigirl

I am tired of my braid out puffs. I am tired of puffs period but I hate the way my hair looks without it being secured. Anyways any type 4's WNG. I know there is fear of SSK. But I did this last summer and my hair thrived. I would oil and massage everynight and wash out and massage every morinng and then shingle or leave conditioner. I don't remember too much knots.

The only thing is, my hair was shorter last summer. Now I have a little more length. I searched and I see short haired naturals WNG but I am almost a med size fro if not medium. Any 4a/b WNG it this summer? WNG shingle? Is WNG considered a protective style if I don't manipulate and wash too often?

If your Wash N Go's don't get SSK I say go for it...if they do...why not try something like cute braids-cornrows or twist for the summer. I hope you find your solution soon. :)

I can still wash and go with longer type 4 hair it just needs to be in a style like mini twists or pixie braids and be mostly split-end free to avoid SSKs and tangles. I've had my mini twists in for over two weeks now, I've washed or co-washed almost every day and my hair is doing awesome....no knots at the ends and smellin like a yummy fruity conditioner at all times:grin:

My twists SUCK!!! I hate my hair twisted. It looks thin, it feels thin. and scalpy just no. And please washing them. Every time I wash them I get a frizzy mess.

I do want to get my hair braided BUT on the east coast. I wouldn't let these bald headed scally wags touch my hair with a ten foot pole out here. Beside the only braids I want are Senegalese and they run at least $200 in MD. Braiding my own hair is something that takes time that I don't have where I live at now. I guess the only way to find out is to try.

I want to WNG on loose hair.

Back