Its working and my hair is growing

candychild45

every since i joined this board I changed my hair routine and its helping. I went to get my relaxer on friday and my hairdresser commented on how healthy my hair looks and feels. I've actually gotten about a good 1/2' since I started using this board.

I now wash my hair once a week, religiously every friday with Aphogee Evening primrose shampoo or ors uplifting shampoo and condition with diez en uno conditioner, then I get it roller set and wrapped. Once i take my wrap out, my hair is so shiny and soft. During the week, I usually massage my temples with either vitamin E or a blend of essential oils and im seeing so much progress that I couldnt help but share. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sweetcocoa

To me that's the ultimate compliment...when your hairdresser tells you your hair looks good and they haven't even started styling it.

candychild45

I thought so too thats why Im so happy, my hair hasnt felt this good in so long not to mention my scalp. The only time it itches is when its growing(my hair itches like crazy when it start to grow and my scalp always feels extra tight). Did I mention that I got no burns this time around?

candychild45

Isnt it? my mother is tired of me telling her to feel my hair. But she admits that what im doing is working. Hopefully by the end of the year it will be shoulder length again. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed

Ennyaa

Congrats candychild!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Doesn't it feel great to know that all your time and attention really does make a difference? I know the first time I actually had growth I could SEE I was so ecstatic I had to fight to keep myself from talking about it to EVERYBODY! lol

moni

Congratulations /images/graemlins/grin.gif
I know exactly how you feel. Keep up the good work!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tara

I am so PROUD of you! This group is great and I am glad that your routine is working.

Keep it up! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Crysdon

Good for you Candychild. I'm astonished you got 1/2 an inch since January...you GROW girl!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif