J/A/S/O/N discontinuing our fave conditioners??

poetist

So I went to Whole Foods to purchase 2 bottles of J/A/S/O/N/ Biotin and Sea Kelp conditioners and found that there were none on the shelf. So I asked a sales rep to help me and to my dismay she told me that the company was discontinuing the Sea Kelp, Biotin, Rosewater, and other poos and cons :eek: . She then pointed to a new line of products that they had formulated. Instead of 16 oz it was like 9 oz (and still $7.99). The Sea Kelp was now something like Sea Kelp and Rose. I found nothing with Biotin in it. Needless to say, I was really dissappointed and had to purchase Avalon Organics Biotin con. I did however, still see the products on the J/A/S/O/N/ website and stocked up at vitacost.com just in case I can no longer find it online.

Victorian

old head
*screaming bloody murder at the idea of Sea Kelp con no longer existing*

You know what? I had noticed that lifesvigor.com was little by little getting some Jason products I had never seen before. It's actually Sea Kelp and Plumeria, and they have a real spray leave-in now(!) And there are "Apricot & Kiwi" products as well. There is also an intensive moisturizing treatment (Rose & Mint), and "Rose and Chamomile" shampoo and conditioner. There are a lot more styling products as well. Most don't have pictures yet but you can see on lifesvigor that they are available or will be soon.
Wait a minute...

*screaming bloody murder at the idea that my Jason PJism may, in fact, return despite all my efforts to stick to one line (Druide)*
:lol:

ETA: I found this that gives some more complete info. Oh, I sooo want to try the new Sea Kelp line. What if it's even BETTER than the old Sea Kelp??!! Oh, no. Must.....not....purchase....more....products...

Last edited:

PrincessScorpion

Why did you tell me that!:eek: I just started using the biotin and I really like it. I want to try the sea kelp too.:mad:

At GNC you can get the biotin poo and con for $8.99.

Last edited:

poetist

BlackCardinal said:
*screaming bloody murder at the idea of Sea Kelp con no longer existing* [quote]

The nerve of Jason's, right!!! BC, you're the 1st person I thought of when I wrote this. Afterall, you were my inspiration for even trying the product line. Anyhow, I can't wait till my shipment gets here.

If anyone tries the new line, let us know how it is.

taraglam2

Just ordered 3 bottles of JASON Sea Kelp Conditioner (the old formula) from Vitacost----Vitamin Shoppe was all out --- I went to 2 here in Maryland and checked online.

I knew something was up when Vitamin Shoppe did not have it. Thank goodness for VITACOST !

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I just purchased J/A/S/O/N's sea kelp condish and poo the day before yesterday at Whole Foods so they must still be making it. :confused:

Northern_Belle

I called them about a month or so after this thread was started. The representative said that they were not being discontinued, and there was no record of them being scheduled for discontinuation either.

The healthfood store that I frequent is almost always stocked with all of the J/A/S/O/N 's products, ones that I've never even see at Vitamin Shoppe. If you have a larger healthfood store/Natural Grocers of some kind, I would check there.

Proudpiscean

Bella_Ballerina said:
I called them about a month or so after this thread was started. The representative said that they were not being discontinued, and there was no record of them being scheduled for discontinuation either.

The healthfood store that I frequent is almost always stocked with all of the J/A/S/O/N 's products, ones that I've never even see at Vitamin Shoppe. If you have a larger healthfood store/Natural Grocers of some kind, I would check there.

Oh, so it was a false alarm :lol:
Thank goodness!

JazzyDez

yeah i just bought some of the natural biotin conditioner a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't even heard of it on this board but I was in the vitamin shoppe and their product impressed me so I had to try it! I mixxed it with my humectress and had great results. this weekend I will try the product alone.