Jo Stylin Cosmetics For Afro Hair

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Jostylin' is a lady on YouTube with tailbone length, afro-textured hair. She has created a cosmetic line, based in Ghana, Africa, as well as England. It's another grass-roots, Black woman owned, cosmetic company.

Here is the link:
https://jostylin.com

"Back in 2007 when we first visited Ghana, we were blown away by the country's natural beauty, the organic foods on sale, the exceptionally friendly faces accompanied by heart warming smiles. Following our visit, we launched an online clothing brand by the name of Afro-fashionista which was our humble beginnings to business and entrepreneurship. With the profits gained we secured a piece of land in the Northern region of Kumasi, with the hope to build an orphanage & school. As of 2014, we decided to re-brand the store which will go alongside the cosmetics line by the name of Jo-Living, with a re-launch date aimed for July 2017. We are on a mission to do bigger things - just watch this space."

I wish her tremendous luck and great success!

snoop

Jostylin' is a lady on YouTube with tailbone length, afro-textured hair. She has created a cosmetic line, based in Ghana, Africa, as well as England. It's another grass-roots, Black woman owned, cosmetic company.

Here is the link:
https://jostylin.com

"Back in 2007 when we first visited Ghana, we were blown away by the country's natural beauty, the organic foods on sale, the exceptionally friendly faces accompanied by heart warming smiles. Following our visit, we launched an online clothing brand by the name of Afro-fashionista which was our humble beginnings to business and entrepreneurship. With the profits gained we secured a piece of land in the Northern region of Kumasi, with the hope to build an orphanage & school. As of 2014, we decided to re-brand the store which will go alongside the cosmetics line by the name of Jo-Living, with a re-launch date aimed for July 2017. We are on a mission to do bigger things - just watch this space."

I wish her tremendous luck and great success!

I love her hair! I wish she was making more videos. She came back for a couple then disappeared again. All the best to her!