John Freida's Relaxing Creme (temporary relaxer)

AmyInAtl

FRIZZ-EASE
WIND-DOWN
relaxing creme

get it straighter, f
aster, break-thru, temporary relaxer instantly releases "wound-tight" curl tension
"stretches" curls smooth; keeps hair straight until next shampoo-by John Freida

This is what the front of the bottle says.
Has anyone used this product. The directions says to apply it to damp hair, from roots to ends. Do not rinse out. And for even sleeker hair, blow dry.

My neighbor (AA) gave me half a bottle, when she moved. I have not used it yet, but am a bit intrigued.
Does anyone have any info on this?

This is similar to the blow dry cream that the John Frieda Relax line had. I believe they were all the same products from his regular Frizz Ease line just marketed towards black people. Dream Curls is very similar to the Ripple Effect from the Relax line. My friends and I used the Relax line's blow dry cream with no problem a few years ago. I still have some around the house somewhere in one of my storage bins from college.

Last edited:
I couldnt resist seeking out this product. Tried it and it rocks! I put it on my damp curly hair it and instantly went to a nice elongated curl style. This stuff rocks!!

Its a nice product(I used it when I first joined).I think it does what it says.I only used it for wash n go's though, not blow drying.

From my experience John Frieda's products are pretty good for keeping my relaxed hair from responding to frizz. I will be trying them on my NG to see if it is the real deal for my 4a.

Back