John Frieda Clear Glaze Users...I'm scared!

Lava27

I just bought this product yesterday, after reading about it in the clear rinse/cellophane thread, and for some reason I am now afraid to use it.:nono::drunk: I was super exctied but then I read a couple of reviews on other online sites (I'm assuming from women with type 1-2 hair) that it weighed their hair down and made it feel greasy. Has anyone experienced this here? I've read mainly good things about it here on LHCF. I'm really loving my hair right now, but it needs that extra umph and shine and I was hoping that this product could do it. What experience have you ladies had with this product? If the experience was bad, do you have any suggestions of a better clear rinse??

ceebee3

I love it, it makes my hair so shiny. I've never experienced any greasy or build up feeling.

I might do one this weekend. Try it, if you don't like how your hair feels you can just wash again.

Lava27

Thanks for responses ladies! LittleGoldenLamb your review is very detailed. I am relaxed. Are you natural or relaxed ceebee3? Any more responses? I feel like I will probably try it tomorrow.

leona2025

I love it too and when I have red hair I used the red glaze to give my color a boost. The red glaze is hard to find so I bought like 5 bottles of it when I found it in the clearance section of walmart.

LaidBak

I'm 4a/b relaxed and I love John Freida glazes. Let me repeat-- I LOVE this product. Its smells great and it always left my hair feeling better than before I used it. Quit reading what type 1/2s write (unless you are type 1/2) and go on and use it. :grin:

MonPetite

Thanks for responses ladies! LittleGoldenLamb your review is very detailed. I am relaxed. Are you natural or relaxed ceebee3? Any more responses? I feel like I will probably try it tomorrow.

I've used this relaxed and natural, BTW.

la mosca

I'm relaxed, and I use the John Frieda glaze in honey to caramel blonde. I love the way it makes my hair feel (and I have fine hair that is easily weighed down).

lilsparkle825

i have it and stopped using it because i didnt see a huge difference, but then again i am natural and i was diluting it. i have half a bottle left -- i will use it solo and reassess. now the brown one....love it!!