Joico Daily Care Moisturizer

theislandoll

Has anyone used this? I'm looking for a moisturizer that I could use on my ends every now and then that has some protein in it.

http://www.joico.com/products/haircare/daily-care/dailycare-moisturizer

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Petrolatum, PVP, Fragrance (Parfum) (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Yeast Extract (Faex), Lecithin, Benzophenone 4, Keratin Amino Acids, Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride

taz007

I use Joico Daily Care Moisturizer, although I haven't used it in months. I haven't really needed to use it since incorporating ceramides into my routine.

I will be using it tonight for a bantu-knot out tomorrow. I will let you know if I still like it.

One more thing, there are two types of Daily Care. Make sure you get the one that has "moisturizing" in the title. I didn't care too much for the other one.

theislandoll

I use Joico Daily Care Moisturizer, although I haven't used it in months. I haven't really needed to use it since incorporating ceramides into my routine.

I will be using it tonight for a bantu-knot out tomorrow. I will let you know if I still like it.

One more thing, there are two types of Daily Care. Make sure you get the one that has "moisturizing" in the title. I didn't care too much for the other one.

let me know if you still like it!

charmtreese

I really like using Joico silk results conditioner as a moisturizer. I wash my hair once a week, normally by day 3 or 4 I need a moisturizer and this stuff really gets the job done!!

theislandoll

I really like using Joico silk results conditioner as a moisturizer. I wash my hair once a week, normally by day 3 or 4 I need a moisturizer and this stuff really gets the job done!!

I remember I use to use aphogee 2-min as a moisturizer. thank you for the suggestion! I checked out the ingredients and I like that it has wheat protein.