Brocato Saturation Leave-in Conditioner

Body&Shine

I been using watery leave-ins and they aren't doing anything for me. I purchased the Brocato Leave-in from Trade Secret. I purchased it because the two stylist recommended it. They kept talking about how Brocato has a great product line. They told me that it is better than KeraKare. I was like:eek: there isn't anything better than my KeraKare. That stuff has worked miracles for my hair however my hair doesn't like the KeraKare leave-in.
Has anyone ever used this product? How did you like it?

Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Kelp(Macrocystis Pyrifera) Extract, Matricaria(Chamomilla Recutita) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Lecithin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzonphenone-4, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylparaben, Fragrance(Parfum), D&C Red No.33 (C1 17200), Ext. D & C Violet No. 2 (C1 60730), FD & C Blue no 1 (C1 42090) FD & C Red No 40 (C1 16035).

What do you think about these ingredients? I am a concerned about all the alcohol. The last thing I need to do is dry out my hair.

kim

I've never used the leave in. But, I can vouch for some of the other Brocato products. I use the Cloud Nine Miracle Repair shampoo and conditioner. This stuff is the TRUTH! I also use the hotshapes thermal protector. I have heard rave reviews for their products also, you may want to checkout the product review section over at makeupalley.com

Body&Shine

Kim & Baglady thank you so much for your help. I did try the leave-in last night. I applied it to damp hair and then put a small amount of serum on to rollerset. I really like the product. My hair is so soft and bouncy today. I think it will be a keeper.
Kim I might have to check out those products you recommended. I feel like I am turning into a PJ:D

HaveSomeWine

Eight years later, but I use the leave in conditioner and the Intensive Moisture Treatment. I also have the Miracle Repair Treatment. Looks like they changed the ingredients for the leave in conditioner. After it runs out, I will likely try something else.