Joico Kpak Line

Foxycus02

Heeelloooo WWWooommen,

It has been so long since Ive posted, but I could never forget about this forum. I had to come back. Well to give you an update, my hair is in great health. Im gonna post pictures soon so be on the look out. Well, I finally found the ONE. Yes, ladies My pjism shut down. Ive been using the Joico Kpak Line: shampoo, daily conditioner,their leave-in, their serum and the reconstructor about once a month.I used this when I set my hair (weekly or so). As you can tell Im really loving it.
In these hot summer days, Ive been wearing my hair curly with the KMS curl up shampoo n curl prepare conditioner followed by the frizz ease daily strengthening leave-in and the serum, plus a couple of spritz of Dream curls. All I need for perfect curls. I did that for about 2 weeeks and my hair loved the moisture ooomph.

Ok thats all for now

goodbye

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I agree--this is a great line
That daily conditioner is fierce. Their serum is also my favorite serum..(I don't include Neutrogena's serum in the 'serum' category anymore--it's like an oil-serum
)

Foxycus02

Oh boy, more stuff to buy.

their other line is good too the one that provides moisture, the name's not coming to me right now

T

Tee

I absolutely agree! The Joico K-Pak line is superior! I love the shampoo, daily conditioner, reconstructor, serum, and leave-in protectant. This line has noticeably improved the quality of my hair.

nmfsc

Does anyone use the daily conditioner Altima or the Integrity leave in? Altima is very moisturizing and produces an excellent shine on my hair. Is the K-Pak daily conditioner very moisturizing and how often can it be used?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
The K-Pak Daily is moisturizing, but moreso than that it's a great detangler (if not left in for too long)

Patrice

Damn!!!! oh well now I have to add joico to my list on things to try for summer. I hope I could find some new staples

Foxycus02

Like Tee said the best aspect of this line is that very much noticeable improvement in the health of your strands. I will warn you its a bit pricey but well worth every dime.

nmfsc

Supergirl, would the K-pak daily be moisturizing enough to use daily? I know it contains thehydrolyzed human hair keratin and worry about it drying my hair out. I would probably not use it more than 3 times a week. That has been the only reason I have been leery of using the Altima so often. Otherwise, the Altima gives me wonderful results and I am seriously considering making this one of my main conditioners for condit washes.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Nmfc,

I've never tried it that often, but if anybody knows what they're talking about it's Joico! So if they call it a daily coditioner then it's okay for daily use. It's definitely less concentrated than the regular intense K-Pak treatment and I know that the daily is diluted with more oils and other ingredients that the intensive one is ot.

T

Tee

[ QUOTE ]
Wildflower said:
Can I use the recontructor like once a week, or do I have to wait more to avoid estra damage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless, your hair is badly damaged, I wouldn't use the reconstructor more than once a month. I think the Daily Conditioner is more appropriate for more frequent use.