Joico moisture recovery review!!

I purchased Joico moisture Recovery conditioner a few weeks ago, and i have since stopped using my HG NTM mask,, i think im in love, this stuff has algae and stuff in it and i think i find it to be strengthening my hair more than NTM,, i think i may give up NTM,, the ingredients are amazing and i love the JOICO co becuz they go into the science ( molecular weights) and that tells me that they really care about the customer instead of just saying how "great" the products are,, id recommend this stuff to anyone

ravenmerlita

Thanks for the review. I've been eyeing some Joice products but am trying to hold off for a little while. I need a good moisturizing deep conditioner though.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Oooh, where'd you get it? Can you post a pic, so I can see what it looks like? Thanks!

baglady215

I'm gonna check this out. Going to Trade Secret tonight.

Did you get the conditioner or the balm?

Last edited:

CAPlush

I got the Joico K-Pak 4 pack sampler. As soon as I try these, I will try the moisture recovery line. It sounds great!

disgtgyal

wow its funny coz i was thinking about reviewing this product becoz when i did a search here for it i cudnt find anything on it, but i was gonna wait untill i finished the bottle but i used it three times kinda like a rinse and i love how soft my hair felt and i kinda like the smell too

NeeSee

I'm glad you like it. I have this line and the k pak line also. I love both of them. I'm kind of on a little challenge of my own. I plan to use the Joico line exclusively for 6 months. I have already been using it for a month and my hair's health and appearance has improved so much.

PinkPebbles

I purchased the Joico-K Pak Moisture - Intense Hydrator today. I can't wait to use it this weekend and post my review. I hope my hair likes it:look: .

gymfreak336

Thanks for the review. I really like the fact that they explain their products. I have been wanting to try this so I will indulge myself later on this year.

Artemis

I agree! This is great stuff :yep: I love that Joico puts human hair keratin protein in their products. I feel comfy knowing that while I'm moisturizing I'm maintaining a good protein content/level as well. (My hair is fine and fragile, needing as much strength as it can get.)

Lavendar

PinkPebbles said:
I purchased the Joico-K Pak Moisture - Intense Hydrator today. I can't wait to use it this weekend and post my review. I hope my hair likes it:look: .

I was looking for a new DC and just tried this on Wednesday. It is AWESOME!!! I couldn't believe how soft it made my new growth. My comb out in the shower was like combing through silk. I barely needed to comb through it at all...the water was doing all the work. That is really huge for the fine, tangly hair. I used it alone with a heat cap and left it on for 30 minutes. I got it in the 4-pack sample. I tried the shampoo and hydrator, and they are both great! I'm really surprised because my hair is so picky. Great stuff!;)

ToyToy

Yay! I bought the Moisture Recovery Balm. It's very thick, and you don't need much to cover all your hair. I have used it twice now with excellent results!! I alternate between this and Pantene R&N Breakage Defense for deep conditioning. I love both!!!

I really need to stop buying hair products!